Welcome to Amazon Alexa and Sonos

Your one-stop shop for discussing Amazon Alexa with Sonos. How do you add Amazon Alexa to Sonos One or Beam? How do you pair an Echo device with a Sonos speaker? Get your answers here.

2918 Topics

Participation in Sonos Echo Pilot

Several months ago, I signed up for Beta program, indicating that I am an Echo user and would happily Beta test the integration. Since then, crickets. I understand the Beta is in progress, but I haven...

Alexa SONOS and HUE (in Germany)
Answered

Hi SONOS-Team, currently having problems with Alexa/SONOS in combination with Philips HUE. Both Systems use same commands in Germany ("Alexa, lower volume in living room" => "Alexa, Wohnzimmer leis...

Alexa With Sonos
Answered

When will Sonos integrate with Alexa? I see all of this information about the Sonos One, which sounds really cool, but from my reading if you already have an Echo or Echo Dot, you will be able to use...

Alexa voice feedback via Sonos Play:3
Answered

Hi all, I have 2 Sonos Play:3 devices in my house and one Echo Dot. I would like to see that the voice interaction that I have with Alexa is fed back via the Sonos Play speaker(s). Is this something...

Getting back to Sonos Queue after playing from alexa
Answered

I've noticed when playing Alexa content through Sonos that I can press "exit alexa" on the sonos app but how can I get back to the music queue using voice commands? It would also be helpful if in the...

Is the interface only one way?
Answered

From all the features that we're hearing about, it seems that the Sonos/Alexa integration is only one way. Alexa can talk to Sonos (through the Sonos cloud), but the Sonos cloud cannot talk to Alexa...

microphone with all ceiling speakers?

Now that sonos is playing so nicely with virtual assistants, it seems like there's some scenario where all the sonos speakers I'm putting around the house could also just include a microphone that can...

Alexa and sonosnet
Answered

Hi. I use Sonosnet throughout my big old house to provide WiFi to all my android devices. It's brilliant and is fast and solid as a rock. I bought an Alexa echo dot. It's sat next to my kitchen play...

Wired Article about the Sonos/Alexa Integration

David Pierce of Wired has a good piece up on why the Sonos/Alexa partnership took so long. Side note: he mentions them pulling up Human by Rag 'n'Bone Man as their demo song. It does sound great on S...

Sonos through Amazon Echo
Answered

Hi, Anyone know if I can yet play my music to my Play:3s from my amazon Echos without a hardwire connection?

R.e.sonos-alexa

When are we getting this S13 theirs talk about,,,,sonos thats a question for you lol,,,,

join beta
Answered

I was directed here by Sonos support... I have been part of Sonos betas for some time and I have several Amazon Echo as well as lots of Sonos speakers in the house. Would it be possble for me to becom...

Echo Sonos integration

For months there has been fevered speculation about, and impatience with, the planned integration of Echo and Sonos. It has very recently been announced that Sonos is planning its own voice activated...

Will the echo dot and Alexa work with my existing Sonos speakers?
Question

I've read conflicting stories, and evidently Sonos is going to offer a "smart speaker" Oct. 4th. And I read other reports that current speakers will work with Alexa. Will my current Sonos speakers w...

Connecting Amazon Echo Dot with Sonos Connect and playing back via Playbar TV setup
Question

Hi there can anyone help me please? My whole house is full of Sonos speakers 🙂. In my playroom I have Sonos playbar, subwoofer and a couple of play ones so the full setup. I am getting an Amazon echo...

So..it's been almost a year since the announcement. Alexa integration guys?

I'm totally cool with you taking time to get it right. But it was August of last year you announced Alexa integration. I've had an Echo for a while and honestly it is easier to tell it to play somet...

Sonos Amp and Echo Dot
Question

I have a Sonos Amp system that plays music throughout my house. I just bought an echo dot. Can I connect the dot to amp and have the dot run sonos? Note I do not have a sonos speaker, just the amp.

How will Alexa work with Sonos?

I've heard about the recent videos demonstrating the Alexa/Sonos integration and so far it looks like you can use Alexa to play, pause, etc. I'm curious if anyone knows how this integration is going t...

Badges

View all "Badges"

Top liked

What's going on?

Topics
Replies
Members

Recently online

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings