Answered

Alexa and Napster

• 27 December 2017
  • 2 replies

Hi i have many sonos devises and have had them for many years, my wife has just got me a sonos 1 with Alexa but i am told it does not work yet with Napster. As my first sonos came with a Napster free trial, i was wondering why Sonos has not yet made a software fix for this. This now means to use my sonos 1 and Alexa to play music i need to spend more money and sign up to another music provider, and i am not happy about this.
icon

Best answer by Keith N 29 December 2017, 01:32

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Hi there, arni1uk. Thanks for posting! Currently, Amazon Alexa does not support Napster as an available music service. Until it is supported by Amazon Alexa, we are unable to bring voice control to Napster on the Sonos One. In the meantime, I am happy to forward this as a feature request to the team. Thanks again for the feedback.
Userlevel 2
Badge +3
Hi there, arni1uk. Thanks for posting! Currently, Amazon Alexa does not support Napster as an available music service. Until it is supported by Amazon Alexa, we are unable to bring voice control to Napster on the Sonos One. In the meantime, I am happy to forward this as a feature request to the team. Thanks again for the feedback.

Hi Keith,
Just out of interest, how many requests do Sonos need for a feature before it becomes a requirement, rather than a request.