Answered

Wireless setup out of sorts in some way

Badge +1

Hi,

I have a system with various home speakers, a Move, and a Roam. Even though there is a speaker wired in and every speaker possible is on WM:0 i still get the below message.

I’m sure to problem is probably with the extender, but any advice how I can stop this message every time i do most things on Sonos would be very welcome.

icon

Best answer by ratty 4 May 2022, 17:47

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Badge +1

Would also be interested in knowing if giving in and trowing some money at a Boost would make this go away?

A Boost is neither here nor there, since you already have a wired/SonosNet system with everything other than Roam & Move showing WM:0. The problem is that the Roam and/or Move is evidently connecting via an extender. 

You could rename the extender’s SSID or blacklist the Sonos units, to prevent them connecting to it. Alternatively consider installing a mesh WiFi system in place of the extender arrangement.

Badge +1

OK, thanks for taking the time to answer.