to connect sonos speaker with ios apps

• 25 April 2024
  • 1 reply

Yesterday, I lost one symphonics speaker inside my  home network. And during to try configuration this speaker, I lost all Sonos  Speakers (7). My phone is an iPhone 13 with the last update. This my config

After many hours and chat with someone on phone  and she gave me advice to separate the WiFi  frequency off the Internet box, that I did, I were llocked and with no possibility to reinstall the configuration. I should use Android phone and to iinstall the configure. After 3 hours, it's working good a new. But my topic is just to inform the problem with the apps who stay lock with old configure and couldn't install correctly the configuration, because it's search old system and can not arrive to associate speakers. Impossible to erase system and to reinstall a new, even on website. To try to reset on factory, don't change anything. When cut the power of the speakers, the apps search to install it again.

After to have the config back, I try a new to reinstall on an ios, but nothing works.

For now, it's working with iTunes, this is I need for now

II think it could be interesting to have opportunity to remove from website every speaker on the system, not just with the apps,  and to permit to reinstall correctly every devices

I wish it could help the community! Sorry to be long

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

Its not clear from your post: having split frequencies, does it work now?

Sounds like splitting 2.4 and 5GHz wifi was a reasonable work-around, for a router that does not route correctly.

What router?