Time Based Volume Limits

• 11 January 2019
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
I am really hoping that we could have a time based volume limits setting.

This would mean you could set multiple volume limits which apply at different points in the day. Therefore if 9pm the volume automatically reduces to the 9pm volume limit.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20
I am really hoping that we could have a time based volume limits setting.

This would mean you could set multiple volume limits which apply at different points in the day. Therefore if 9pm the volume automatically reduces to the 9pm volume limit.

Hi marcus26,

Welcome to the community and thanks for the suggestion. I'll send along a feature request to add volume limits by time to the Sonos app. Right now you can set alarms for specific times, and set a volume for each alarm.
Also, time-based EQ settings would be awesome. Would be nice to be able to set another bass-level for night-time than during the day etc.
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Also, time-based EQ settings would be awesome. Would be nice to be able to set another bass-level for night-time than during the day etc.

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll add in a feature request for this as well.