Spotify skipping in the middle of songs

• 21 September 2018
  • 6 replies

763076029 Spotify music skips to next song before it ends

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Hi, Nic_Bon. Thanks for posting your query. Can you please try logging into your router and changing its operating channel to 6? It is currently occupying a channel writhe with interference. Let us know how you go. Thank you in advance.
made the switch, and now it appears that it will only work if it is wired. even though the wireless setup through the app appeared to be successful.
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Seems that channel is suffering from interference as well. I'd recommend trying a couple of others. Could you submit diagnostics for each? Thanks in advance.
i tried channel 1,2, 9 and now i am not even able to see any networks when i try and do the wireless set up....164828378
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Something isn't right. For this issue, I think it might be best that you get in touch with our support team via telephone. They will be able to provide further advice with regards to your issue. Many thanks, we look forward to hearing from you.
Badge
Try using a sonos boost, or switching to compressed sound quality. Also, move the speakers and the boost or or router away (just a few inches) from any obstructions. On uncompressed I still get interference when using vacuum and walking between the speakers.