Answered

problem with my connection

• 2 September 2023
  • 5 replies

why when I install my sonos everything is done My Spotify plus amazon le.spotify connection is on the sonos app too. and when I ask to play spotify it always tells me that I'm offline. what am I doing wrong. it worked for a long time and after a change of router it no longer works. THANKS

icon

Best answer by Jamie A 4 September 2023, 14:45

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Hi @Steve23232323, welcome to the Sonos Community!

From what I can gather, your voice assistant on Sonos is saying it is offline when you ask to play after you changed your router. Are all of your Sonos speakers online in the Sonos app? If not, it may explain why you’re getting that message. If you haven’t, I would suggest following our article on setting up Sonos on a new router

If your speakers are online in the app, then try removing and re-adding the Sonos skill in the Alexa app. I would also recommend removing and re-adding the Spotify skill in the Alexa app. 

As a last step, I would suggest you fully remove Alexa and add it back in the Sonos app, then test the system. If you continue to get the response that the device is offline, then please reach out to our support team for further assistance.

I hope this helps!

Thank you for your answer

I did everythig you Said 

What did support say when you contacted them?

I dint contact yet

Oh thank i Will try it