Question

Multiple iTunes Accounts

• 30 December 2017
  • 3 replies

I have 10 Sonos through out the house. My family has 3 different iTunes accounts. Each has their own playists 😉 Is it possible to have Multiple iTune accounts running on one system so kids can play their music in their rooms, BUT - I can still group the whole house and light it up :-)))))

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

No. It is only possible to have individual accounts for music services. All local music is amalgamated into one library.
THANKS jgatie! Any chance you know a way to combine, import i guess, my kids iTunes playlists into mine? That would actually solve the problem.
Note: I'm sure if this works, I've only ever imported one file. Sonos imports iTunes playlists via the ' iTunes Library.xml' file. Each iTunes library share you enter when setting up your Sonos library needs to be at the folder which contains this file. If the file is located elsewhere, you can copy it to the share, or Google "migrate itunes library files to another location" for instructions to do it permanently.