Looking for a speaker to integrate into my product line

• 29 September 2021
  • 6 replies

Does anyone have experience adding speakers to a product and have it controlled by the Sonos system?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

6 replies

Not sure your question makes a lot of sense, as it is.

What is your “product line”? How does someone “add speakers to a product”?

Can you be a bit more clear about what you’re trying to do, and what “product” you want to add a Sonos device to?

Hi Bruce, I’m using the following speakers with a designed BLE PCB in my product and I’d like to replace it with a speaker/PCB that can be controlled by a Sonos system. 

Please see my videos on my site…LMGuild.com

I suspect that unless you’re planning to use the amplified output from a Sonos Amp, or perhaps the line level output of a Sonos Port, you probably should contact Sonos directly to arrange for some sort of licensing deal for any manufacturing you plan on doing. Sonos sells complete devices, and not parts that can be used in other systems. 

Thanks Bruce, any ideas who I can contact at Sonos?  I can’t find a public facing email or phone for my type of inquiry. Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @JNIGALLO 

Welcome to the Sonos Community!

I think the closest match I can give you is https://developer.sonos.com/

It’s for developers looking for assistance with the Sonos API, but I think that’s the closest starting point to what you’re asking for that I can give you. 

I hope this helps.

Thank you.