Answered

HD Fury Arcana with Phillips Hue Sync box?

• 22 February 2024
  • 4 replies

Anybody has this set up? Any problems?

I thought Apple TV> Phillips Hue Sync box>HD Fury 4K Arcana>

-HDMI OUT to LG OLED 2018

-eARC to Sonos Arc

The HD Fury 4K Arcana 18Gbps - Dolby Atmos eARC is quite expensive shipped to Norway, $330, so I would like it to work 😊

I just wanted to take a moment to send my warmest regards to this amazing community. From my experience, it looks like a wonderful place to seek help and connect with like-minded people. Can't wait to start sharing my own experiences here!

Sincerely 

Lars

icon

Best answer by melvimbe 22 February 2024, 15:40

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Hi @A_fly_guy, welcome to the Sonos Community!

I don’t have this setup or the HD Fury Arcana, but looking at HD Fury’s documentation, this is the setup that they recommend so I wouldn’t expect any issues. This is the suggested setup directly from their Getting Started page:

“Connect your source HDMI output to the Arcana HDMI input and Arcana HDMI output to any projector, monitor, or display. Connect the Arcana eARC out to SONOS Arc.”

If there is something to be said about this setup and any adjustments, then I’m sure community users who has the HD Fury Arcana can chime in, and you can always reach out to HD Fury for confirmation of this setup.

I hope this information helps!

Thank you very much for your help!!

Have a great day 😊

I have the Arcana and it works well.  I don’t have a syncbox though.  My concern would be that the syncbox can passthrough the best quality of audio and video that your TV and Arc can handle, but it seems like it can from what I can tell.  The other thing I would look for is to make sure you’re using quality HDMI cables for your setup.

I do think you’re connecting them in the right order.  It might still work for your HDMI sources if you switched the Arcana and sync box around, but you would lose the ability to get audio from your TVS internal apps, if that matters to you, and the sync box might introduce a slight delay in getting video to the TV.

Thank you very much!

Love this community!

Have a great day 😊