Custom EQ settings which can be saved

• 1 November 2018
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +3
Hi, I have seen a couple other posts about this but I wanted to also request that Sonos creates an option for us to save multiple customized EQ settings .

Every time I switch between listening to music and watching TV I have to totally change my EQ, bass, treble, and even sometimes sub woofer.

I can do it but my wife really needs the presets so she can just switch from music to tv within the EQ.

This would greatly improve the user experience in my opinion, and make things easier for those in the household who aren’t savvy in this sort of thing.

I believe if enough customers join and request this the programming department could implement it into the app rather easily.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Hi, I have seen a couple other posts about this but I wanted to also request that Sonos creates an option for us to save multiple customized EQ settings .

Every time I switch between listening to music and watching TV I have to totally change my EQ, bass, treble, and even sometimes sub woofer.

I can do it but my wife really needs the presets so she can just switch from music to tv within the EQ.

This would greatly improve the user experience in my opinion, and make things easier for those in the household who aren’t savvy in this sort of thing.

I believe if enough customers join and request this the programming department could implement it into the app rather easily.

Hi lovewillrule1023,

Thanks for the suggestion of adding saved equalizer settings to the Sonos app. I'll send in a feature request to our development team for you.
Badge
Even better, the Sonos should be able to detect the source and automatically change the EQ to either your "Music EQ" or your "TV EQ".
Also With automatic EQ would be automatic preset Volume for either music or TV. It would be nice after listening to music quite loud that when I switch to watching TV it would bring the volume down to preset level. Thoughts?