Welcome to What to get

What Sonos should you buy? Ask here and find out which Sonos will suit your needs.

2342 Topics

Router choice

I am about to take the plunge into the world of Sonos (thanks to all the helpful threads on the forums). I have a PC running on Win XP Pro and will be using a NAS. My internet connection is high spee...

Sonos in the UK?

I notice there are a couple of UK Sonos owners here but did you buy it in the UK? I want to get a system but my local supplier (Sevenoaks Hi-Fi) who are listed on the Sonos website say that it is not...

Sonos @ Futureshop in Canada

Just thought I'd check to ensure that Futureshop here in Canada is an "authorized reseller" of Sonos, and how the warrenty/guarentee is dealth with. Any info mucho appreciated.

Question re set-up

In trying to plan how many units I need to buy, I have the following question: Can I use the same unit to, a) plug into my computer b) plug into my living room surround sound system - to send digital...

Obtaining product in Singapore

Any ideas on how I can get hold of this product in Singapore. Everything I read about this system suggests it is awesome and just what I need. However there appears to be no way of getting the produ...

Bad experience trying to find your product

I'm posting this message mostly to the Sonos people who read our messages to alert them to a problem that will directly impact their bottom line. After seeing the charging cradle on the website for t...

IPOD or Sonos?

Hi everyone! I'm debating between a Sonos system or an IPOD solution. We all know how great the Sonos system is, however-- For the non techie gals (and guys) out there with IPODs who want a "cool rem...

New receiver paradigm...

I am wondering if anyone knows of a device that - well - is different! That is - I have one of my ZPs attached to the stereo system using the line-in. This gives us the ability to feed TV, regular rad...

authorized dealers and tech support

Does Sonos provide technical support for units bought from authorized dealers? I'm ready to buy but don't know whether site of purchase makes any difference... thanks, David

Unique setup

I am still a "lurker" on this site, but am very please with what I see about Sonos. I have been playing with the idea of hooking one ZonePlayer to my wireless router, then connecting wireless speaker...

Where should I buy my Sonos?

Okay, I think I am ready to take the plunge. I have one question though. Is there any benefit to ordering direct from Sonos or would it be the same as buying from Crutchfield? Crutchfield has free s...

Please can you suggest...

Hi All, I have just come across this product as I am building a new house and would like to have an expandable system - this seems to be the ultimate solution... I initially want a low cost soluti...

should i get it?

i have 5000 songs on my computer and want to use them around the house.. Is sonos worth the money? is there a delay or breakup? does it work well?

Couple of questions....

Hi, I am looking for a multi-room audio solution for a house in Spain. I have a couple of questions relating to this install and was wondering if anyone could give me some advice. 1. I have been tol...

New house - sonos and speakers

Hi I'm getting a new house built and am planning on putting ceiling / wall speakers in most rooms with all of the cables running to a central point in the loft. At the moment i've only got two zp's...

Outdoor speaker recommendation?

Apologies for asking what seems like a pretty obvious question ... but a search of the forums didn't turn up a lot. Sounds as if a few people use rock speakers. I have a pair of those, and they work...

new purchase decision

Hi - I am considering purchasing Sonos. It looks fantastic, but I'm not 100% sure it's the right product for me. My situtation is that I have around 7-800 cds (none of which I listen to digitally)...

Is the Sonos available in Europe?

Hey guys & gals. I recently saw a review of the Sonos in a danish newspaper. "awesome!" was my first thought.. Now i check this site, and it is only for US & Canada.. I was about to call the newspaper...

Speakers (Artcoustic)

I am looking at installing Sonos at home and I want design, discreet, high quality and not too pricey speakers. After much research, I found the following options: - Bang & Olufsen Beolab 3 speakers...

Speakers (Tannoy)

I'm thinking of purchasing some Tannoy Arena speakers and the sub for my living room.I was wondering if anyone has these hooked up to a Sonos player and if there happy with them. I'm looking for a gr...

Installing Sonos outdoors

I am seriously considering the Sonos system for my new backyard remodel. I will have 3 areas for speaker pairs (spa, patio, outdoor kitchen. I'm planning to install weatherproof speakers. Any sugge...

Any members in Australia

Are there any members of this forum that are in Australia and have bought Sonos through the website? What did it cost in AUD?

Any Advice Please

I had an extension to my house last year and had various rooms wired so that I could use a Living Control System. Sadly (well not really!) I blew most of my budget on a high end cinema system so only...

External NAS Hard Disk

I would like to use an external NAS hard disk for storing my music (instead of using a PC). Some things aren’t clear to me, so I hope someone can help me out with the questions below: 1) Do I have to...

chronological albums / continuous play / etc.

Hi. Not an owner yet. Hope to be one soon. The sonos mainly got my attention because it would allow me to archive my painstakingly assembled out of print albums into an easy (and awesome) "containe...

Badges

View all "Badges"

Top liked

What's going on?

Topics
Replies
Members

Recently online

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings