Welcome to Advanced setups

Dive into complex and advanced Sonos topics here. Got a cool Sonos 'hack' to share?

1981 Topics

Repair ZP120

The amp has no power. Is there an internal fuse for this unit? Has anyone taken one apart?

Bring back http://:1400/reboot

For all that is holy, bring back the ability to reboot a Sonos device via a web browser. Left stereo paired Sonos Play:1 plays sound. Right stereo paired Sonos Play:1 is silent. The only thing that...

What do I need to put a mixer thru into my sonos,
Question

Have playbase, amp and a bunch of One’s - what additional device is required to bring in mixing decks? Is it possible to do so?

speaker and favorite must be in the same household

When i run IFTTT with sonos to play a favorite i always get this error “speaker and favorite must be in the same household”

PLaybar, Benq, IARK HDMI SPLITTER
Question

i just set up my little home theatre and have successfully connected my sonos to an IARK HDMI splitter which I have my Apple tv and Playstation plugged into. It was working great, i had sound on my pr...

Connecting Playbar to a projector with 3.5mm audio out
Answered

Hello, Upgraded our living room from smart TV to projector. The audio out on the projector is 3.5 mm. What is the easiest way to connect to the optical input on the Playbar? Maybe I'm stupid but it s...

Sonos Amp sub output brightens stereo channels unnecessarily

I just bought the new Sonos Amp and I love it. It makes my Mangepan MMGi's sound much better than my previous receiver. I have a pretty decent Yamaha subwoofer connected to the sub out on the Amp. I...

Sonos Play 1, trying to find parts to repair.

Hello, last week Ive found my Sonos 1 without any light, so I started to troubleshoot and the yellow part in the picture is damaged, plastic and wires are cuts. DXTPQ2020-225, didnt find any parts in...

Can I add 5s to a Playbar for Music listening?

The Playbar does not provide a wide range of sound for music. I have 3s in the rear. If I add a set of 5s to the front is that a sound that is acceptable? I know that it will not create 7.1 surround,...

Pioneer PL-41 Turntable setup with Sonos devices?

Hi, I have a vintage Pioneer PL-41 turntable and would appreciate some tips on setting up with Sonos devices. I don't have a phono preamp, receiver or speakers and am currently exploring options. I'd...

Sonos connect + active subwoofer
Answered

Is it possible to use an active subwoofer (not sonos sub) for example Dali e9-f by connecting audio out from a Sonos Connect directly to the line in RCA-s of the subwoofer? I intend to use the subwoof...

Volume control Sonos Playbar through Samsung One Remote
Answered

Does anyone know how to connect the Samsung One Remote control to the Sonos Playbar so that I can control the volume of the playbar? I tried various ways but can’t get it to work.... I read the the pl...

Boost wired or not!
Answered

Hi there, I currently have a small setup comprising of 3 Play:1's and a connect:amp. These are complimented by a Sonos Boost. I am not tech savvy and seek some clarification. I have setup my bridge in...

Hoping for additional setting and EQ capability for my new AMP

Love the AMP, wish I could do more with the EQ settings than just a single slider for treble and bass. If this was covered previously, my apologies but my searches came up empty. I know Sonos tends no...

No Surround Sound - Panasonic VT60 HDMI-ARC

I am trying to setup Surround sound on my home theater system. I have a Sonos Beam, Sub, and 2 rear speakers hooked up through a Connect:AMP. My television is an Panasonic VT60 which does have HDMI-AR...

Chromecasting video to projector and audio to Sonos
Question

Hello, I've just bought a Sonos beam today, I'm a bit disappointed that it doesn't have Bluetooth. I want to watch some sport using NowTV and a projector. I have a chromecast connected to the project...

3rd Party Sub with 2 AMPs in Surround Sound Configuration

Is it possible to setup a 4.1 configuration with two Sonos AMPs with all wired speakers including a 3rd-party wired powered subwoofer? I understand that the Sonos AMP with the surround sound speakers...

Send HDMI (Arc) over Ethernet to Sonos AMP

I have in-ceiling speakers (2) in our kitchen, the speaker wire terminates two floors up in a media closet. The TV in that kitchen has ethernet run from behind it to the aforementioned media closet....

Managed Switch

After 6 calls into Sonos I was told to get a managed switch to resolve the sudden loss of both Tidal and Spotify- the solution is/was unplugging the router wait 10 sec and all is good of a few hours d...

Projector connected to beam
Answered

So I am trying to connect my sonos beam to my projector. However the projector only has the red,white, yellow, etc outlets and the beam has the digital optical cable. I bought the adapter but I have t...

Two Subs one Input
Answered

It is possible to have two subs in the same room on the same input?

Unanticipated problem moving Sonos system to separate VLAN/SSID
Question

Hello! I've been in the process of moving all of my IoT devices in my home to a separate VLAN / SSID, and my Sonos system is the only thing I can't get set up to my liking. My set up is pretty basic:...

Sonos-Beamer wifi setup

I'm looking for advice on my beamer-audio setup, combined with a wireless speaker function for spotify. I made a scheme to make the 3 options clear in which I would like the set-up to work in an idea...

Sonos Amp with HDMI ARC over HDMI Extenders
Answered

I have a customer who wants an outdoor TV with outdoor speakers. I'm thinking of using a Sonos Amp for his TV audio and extending HDMI over Cat6 to his mechanical closet where the Amp is in the dry. M...

Works with Sonos: AVR Not Finding Sonos Connect

I have a Onkyo TX NR787 AVR that supports the "Works with Sonos" feature. Part of the setup process involves attaching the AVR to your network and letting it search for your Sonos components. Howeve...

Badges

View all "Badges"

Top liked

What's going on?

Topics
Replies
Members

Recently online

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings