Welcome to What to get

Looking to get started with Sonos? Get help and advice here.

1739 Topics

Expand existing home theater to other rooms.
Answered

I have a Sony home theater in a box with wi-fi internet access. I want to feed streamed music from the Sony system to other rooms. The Sony system does not have audio out other than existing speakers....

How to test amp delay before buying Sonos Connect
Answered

I am thinking of buying a couple of sonos 5 and a sonos connect for multi room around the house. I understand that some amplifiers Add in a delay that may cause a problem is it possible to perform a t...

What wireless access point works best with you system? Should it be on the 5Ghz network?
Answered

I am debating what access point to buy to extend my wireless network. Is there a particular brand/ghz/band that works best for Sonos?

promotion offer
Answered

going to buy my son the Play :1 and great that the bridge will be included … how long is this promotion going to be offered? … can't send it until about 2-3 days before Xmas because he will not be in...

Bridge Power Cord Remplacement
Answered

Hi , My power cord for my Bridge is no longer working. I believe the copper wire is broken. The bridge lights up when I play around with the connection near the outlet, so I know its the wire and not...

Wirelessly connect a stereo receiver on one room to existing speakers in another room
Answered

Currently I have a pair of speakers in my living room, hard wired to a receiver in the next room. My wife hates the hard wires in the living room. What Sonos products would I need to send music from m...

expanding sonos throughout my personal universe
Answered

I am new to sonos, I have a bridge and a play:3 . So, how do I connect my existing stereo amp to my sonos network?which device do I need? I want to stream music to the amp via my sonos app and music l...

Sonos System and Boston Acoustics in-wall Sub Set up?
Answered

I would like to use a Boston Acoustics in-wall Sub with the current Sonos System (Bridge, Connect, Connect Amps, Soundbar). What do you suggest would be the best way to connect the sub to the Sonos...

Audioquest NRG-1.5 2 Pole AC Power Cable
Answered

I had a sales person in a store tell me if I replaced the power cable on my Play:5 with an Audioquest NRG 1.5 power cable that the speaker would sound way better. Surprisingly we tested it and I thin...

Converting to Sonos
Answered

I'm looking to purchase a Sonos system to replace my entire Bose 1-2-3 system. I know I need to get the soundbar, the sub-woofer, and two of the small wireless speakers. I have two questions: 1..do...

I want to use a pair of speakers (stereo) with a subwoofer, in a living that is 17x25 which speakers should i use?
Answered

I want to use a pair of speakers (stereo) with a subwoofer, in a living that is 17x25 which speakers should i use?

connect help
Answered

Hello, I bought a Sonos 3 and I love it. I want to buy a Sonos connect to hook up the sound bar that I already have. Would you please tell me if it's possible to hook it up to a Sony HT-CT150 soundba...

I'm interested in getting more information about how the system works and can be constructed.
Answered

I don't have a system. I might want a system. I'm not sure completely how the system would/can work. I'm not entirely sure what questions I have at the moment. So we'll start with this one: Am I able...

Sonos Virgin
Answered

Hi, we have a 2600 ft2 home and like to hide wireless speakers in LR, FR and back patio to play music when entertaining. Great to be able to move them from room to room. Super to have them controlle...

What does shipping status "released" mean?
Answered

I've been waiting on a Sonos Sub since Jan 19 and see that the shipping status has gone from "backordered" to "released". Ideally, I'd expect this to say "shipped" if it was out the door.

What equipment do I need for the following situation?
Answered

I'm just a little confused on what the setup would be. I currently have a stereo receiver in my living room through which I play CD's and my TV. Also 2 extension speakers that run to my kitchen connec...

Store setup. What do I need?
Answered

Hello, Am interested in the Sonos system for a store that has three separate rooms. I still trying to learn about the system and what it offers. What all I would need to set up wireless speakers in e...

Connecting to my existing stereo system
Answered

I have a Denon receiver and have speakers wired throughout the house. I bought the sonos connect and the sonos bridge. How do i connect the system to play music from Pandora through sonos to my home...

Sonos Ceiling (Roof) Bridge Speakers
Question

Does Sonos produce and sell ceiling (roof) speakers that will connect wireless to a bridge?

Bose Wave CD Radio
Answered

I have a bose wave radio with CD. Can I use with any sonos component to make it work? I currently have many sonos components but don't want to get rid of the wave radio.

What do I need to purchase to set up a basic system ...three four speakers? I already have wifi
Answered

What do I need to purchase to set up a basic system in my house with 3 to 4 speakers? I already have wifi.

New House Installation
Answered

We are building a new house (as in self-build!) and would appreciate some advice on the best Sonos products to build-in both for the key entertainment aspects of the lounge and through out the house f...

Do I need a Bridge?
Answered

I have my amp and speakers attached to a Sonos Connect. The connect is attached to my wireless router by cable. If I buy a Sonos Play:1 do I need a Sonos bridge in order to attach it to the wireless n...

Saw the add for better sound but from the products Ive used none have improved anything. So what product is right for me?
Answered

If I already have a system that out performs a Sonos system, you know sonos soundbar, play 5, play 3 and th play 1. how would I achieve better sound? I guess ur Sub outmathches mine but the rest of m...

Sony da1500es
Question

I want to hook up my sonos play 1 through my sony DA1500es. I want to do this for greater power and louder experience in my speakers. I guess for the amp on my receiver. Will going through the rece...

Badges

• Badge
    Wedgwood earned the badge Meet and greet
  • Badge
    Timpan1 earned the badge Almost Famous
  • Badge
    Wxyzed earned the badge Meet and greet
  • Badge
    Michel F earned the badge Meet and greet
  • Badge
    Kangawoo24 earned the badge Meet and greet
View all "Badges"