Welcome to Controllers & software

Talk about our Sonos Controller apps for mobile, and desktop apps.

11349 Topics

Sleep timer improvement

I find the lack of timer increments a problem. Increments of 15 minutes up to 1 hour and then a jump to two hours isn’t great. Options for 75mins, 90mins, 105mins would be great (or just allow me to...

Cannot reconnect sonos one to hotspot services

I have a sonos one that connects to my iPhone hotspot. It works fine at the start, but if I take the phone away/turn off the hotspot, when I turn my phone's hotspot back on, it won't connect to my pho...

Multiple Wifi networks (connected to same LAN)
Question

I have a new set up at home where I have two WIFI networks running. Let's call one PARENTS and one KIDS. I have the KIDS on a schedule so it shuts down at 9PM and comes back on at 6AM. It is no differ...

Volume decreases by itself
Question

Hi. When raising volume above about 75% it lowers itself down to roughly 75% again. It does this in Sonos App and in Spotify connect. Extremely annoying What to do?

chromebook and sonos

acer chromebook 14 cb3-431 according to google this chromebook runs google apps . when i install the sonos app it will not connect to the internet even if sonos is running on my phone i would real...

can you rearrange the order of favourites

the sonos pc app stores your favourites alphabetically - how can you change the order to your own choice?

Chrome Extension for SoundCloud : Add To Sonos Queue

Just got a ChromeBit for the home office, so I can browse to Facebook and other sites blocked by my work laptop, and not have to deal with its VPN, which doesn't let me cast to my home network. Found...

Frequency of Sonos updates

How often annually does Sonos update the applications? It seems that every time I turn on Sonos app (PC or Android), it is always wanting to do an update. This has become more and more frequent. Yes,...

Alarm and version 9.2
Answered

The alarm feature doesn't seem to work as well after the latest update (version 9.2) (at least not on the Android app interface). I can still set the alarm, and it goes off at the right time, but i no...

Genius playback using music stored on NAS

Recently purchased some sonos speakers, awesome sound. Only thing I miss when using sonos is the functionality of genius playlists that I used to use through itunes. I've got a McMassive music librar...

"Now playing" not shown in iphone (Sonos beam)

When i play music from the Sonos app (like spotify), When i shut down the window and then wake it up again "Now playing" is not showing. I can only change volume to go into the Sonos app and from ther...

Password to avoid guests changing music

Hi Let's say i'm having a party, and my Sonos is playing the music. Many of my guests are friends that earlier has gotten access to my WiFi. During the party, these guests could download Sonos Control...

True tune for Android

When will true tune be available for android products?

Speaker password feature needed ASAP!

Sonos please task one of your engineers with adding a password option to the Sonos system just like Apple has done with their Homepods! Airplay2 is a game changer when it comes to an open system like...

Password protection for zones/ rooms

Hi! I have play 1s and a play 5 setup over 4 rooms. My 3 yr old keeps fiddling with my phone and starts playing music in one room or the other at odd hours. Is it possible to password protect each r...

HomeKit Support
Answered

Will there be any chance, that Sonos will support Apple HomeKit in the future?

Is there a basic user manual for the controller app? (sorry)
Answered

I have searched around with no luck. I am looking for a basic controller app user manual or tutorial - NOT the limited sub-topic-specific videos. I would like to just take the time to go through all...

Snooze does not work with Android app

Every time you set an alarm the controller behaves at random. Sometimes works but more often it gives not me the chance to snooze or to stop it. By the way why not programming a touch button on the d...

Setting a sleep timer: Functions for improvement.

Because we have it on a bedroom, we'll use the sleep timer every time: https://support.sonos.com/s/article/452?language=en_US My wife ordered a chance to remember the last timer, so Next time I put mu...

Access to music library denied

Not an initial setup -- I've been using Sonos on a Mac and iPhone for weeks, now the Mac controller is being denied access to the iTunes music library. Problem started after I installed the most recen...

Show the Composer tag on the Now Playing screen

The Now Playing widget shows Album, Artist and track title. It doesn't show the Composer name, even though Sonos has this information in its indices. Many classical albums are a composite progra...

Change room titles?
Answered

Hi, new to Sonos and have a used Play 3, got it up & running ok, but somehow gave the speaker the wrong room name How can I re-assign it please

Sleep timer on IOS controller

Sleep timer counts down but doesn’t switch off Tune In radio on Play 1 any longer. This has only stopped working in the last couple of weeks. Set sleep timer for 1 hr, wake up with radio still playing...

Use Sonos Favorites as Alarm

Don't see why this obvious feature is missing for so long. All my v Spotify, gpm, apple music stations could be used as alarms if we had this feature.

IMPROVEMENTS TO THE DESKTOP USER INTERFACE

Song Navigation: • Ability to skip through songs using keyboard shortcuts more intuitive or potential for keyboard mapping in menu • Larger UI and/or ability to scale the UI via CTRL+ buttons • Abilit...

Badges

View all "Badges"

Top liked

What's going on?

Topics
Replies
Members

Recently online

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings