Welcome to Wireless speakers

Ask a question or start a conversation about our Sonos One, Play:1, Play:3, or Play:5 speakers. Get your Sonos answers here.

Registration Issue
Question

I added to Play 1's recently, and the app is saying "some of your speakers aren't registered to your Sonos account". I'm now stuck on this screen and can't do anything. Problem is, when I look at my p...

Components keep disappearing and cant reconnect

I have a beam, 2 play 1's, and a sub. I have the beam connected to tv and others connected wirelessly. System worked fine for the first few days but now randomly loses connection with surrounds and su...

Play 5 gen 1 no connection wired or wireless
Question

had play 5 since for about 8 years. It will not connect to network via wired or wireless. Solid white light and Ethernet ports don’t light up. Any suggestions on what to do? Been a customer for long t...

Will Boost help speakers from cutting out?
Answered

I have one Play 5 plugged into an airport extreme via Miniphone along with two Play 1's on the opposite side of the same room. In the evenings we get what seems to be a great deal of interference from...

Sonos One to denon AVR-X1400H
Question

I have bought the AVR-X1400H with 5 Sonos one , i would to have radio/music played troughout my firm space in different location(s) such as, packaging,offices,kitchen, etc etc.. How do i properly conn...

IKEA and Sonos

I thought I had taken a higher quality system and now I find sonos speaker for sale in Ikea. disgusted ... I hope at least there are important differences compared to the speakers of the store sonos.

Play 3 stopped working

I have a play 3 that was on a surge protector, in the same room & never moved, was rarely used which is now not working. It has no power. I checked the power cord and it works on my other sonos speak...

How do you open a PLAY5 speaker?.
Answered

I have a Play 5 gen 2, and it fell off a shelf, fortunatelly on a sofa, but the cable tore apart. I’d like to see if I can repair it.

Integrate Single Sonos 5 with home theater
Answered

I currently have a single Sonos 5, but am replacing my home theater system. I plan on buying the playbar, subwoofer and two Play 1's. My question is, can I integrate the Play 5 with this setup or sh...

Connect status lights dim and get bright, will not show up on system
Question

Connect woes

Unable to play spotify music on my sonos speaker
Question

I bought this sonos speaker but unable to connect it to my spotify account and its very trouble some to connect it to my phone. What is this?!,!

Sonos keeps stopping and skipping songs
Answered

New sonos play:1 user. had the speaker since december with no issues, playing songs from my spotify app to sonos wirelessly with no skips and stopping of songs. in the past week every song i play this...

Stereo Pair

Today I composed my first stereo pair with two play:3. Guys is fantastic. I can only imagine how it could be a pair of play5. it's really true .... two is better than one. Thanks to UkMedia for sugges...

intermittent thump or pop from Connect

Unpleasantry

Over 1300 posts asking for 5GHz native support!

I own 4 SONOS ONE speakers (okay, and one HomePod), and have a "commercial" grade WiFi network with 4 dual-band AP's. I have about 70 (seventy!) 2.4GHz devices connected to the network (about 18 per A...

sonos one w/ itunes (windows laptop)

hi guys can i stream from itunes (on windows laptop) using airplay to a sonos one?

Android Trueplay Redux

Well, Audible is working great. The Alexa skill is working great. I would love to see Trueplay added to Android. I know there must me a solution (e.g. add-on microphone).

Buzzing on Play 5 when using line out
Question

During stand by mode, I am getting a constant buzz on my Play 5 that is hooked up to my Peloton spin bike to get better sound. Would a Ground Loop isolator solve this problem? At first I thought it...

Music skipping
Question

My music keeps skipping halfway through songs. Turned auto lock off and no difference. Have uninstalled and reinstalled the app and still no change.

Using Autoplay on S5 to create stand-alone speaker
Answered

I've just set up autoplay on one of my S5s at home and it is happily playing music from my iPad which is connected using the line-in lead. I want to take it out of my home to a meeting and to play mus...

Sonos not playing since the latest update 9.3.
Answered

The update happened and the next time I tried to play music, it simply wouldn’t offer the play option. The play button ▶️ is dimmed. My music services are all there but just no more option to play. H...

Blown Speaker
Answered

I have a Play 1 and recently the speaker cracks whenever lower bassier tones are played. Is this something that can be sent in for repair?

Will Sonos introduce a Connect product with Airplay introduced or will there be a software update?

New Connect product with Airplay introduced or will there be a software update?

Bought a Beam to pair with Sub - what is value of Gen 1 Play 5's?
Question

Got myself a Beam to go with my Sub and the new TV. Previously used a Gen 1 Play 5 pair plugged in via analog. Very happy with the new setup so no intention to keep the old Play 5 pair. I'm going to...

Sub and boosted mids and highs in grouped rooms?
Answered

Are the benefits of the Sonos Sub (namely boosted mids and highs) applied to speakers it is not directly bonded but simply grouped? I currently have a playbar, sub, and 2 Sonos 5s setup as one 'room...

Badges

• Badge
    Riddler earned the badge Almost Famous
  • Badge
    nickzaff earned the badge Almost Famous
  • Badge
    TLT ENT earned the badge Meet and greet
  • Badge
    Steve O'Shea earned the badge Almost Famous
  • Badge
    bnw earned the badge Almost Famous
View all "Badges"

Top liked

What's going on?

Topics
Replies
Members

Recently online

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings