Welcome to What to get

Looking to get started with Sonos? Get help and advice here.

1908 Topics

Is Sonos beam something for me?

I’ve got an pretty old Philips tv, 4 years maybe and costed around 1500euro around that time. Im pretty sure it dosen’t support hdmi arc so im wondering if Sonos beam will be a good buy for me. Im jus...

5.1 surround sound wth Nvidia Shield TV

I have a 2017 Nvidia Shield TV and two Sonos 1's. I want to connect them so I can watch Netflix and Amazon Prime with 5.1 surround sound. Will purchasing the Soundbase allow me to do this or does th...

What do I need to buy to get vinyl hookd into Sonos?

Hey guys, I currently have the following Vinyl system: Rega RP3 vinyl player Rega Pre-Amp Denon Amp 2x Bookshelf speakers I want to get a Sonos system (primarily for watching Movies and listening to...

Sonos Beam with LG OLED55E7N
Answered

Owner of 2 x Sonos Play 1s & Sonos Sub. Bought an LG OLED55E7N on Black Friday last year at a bargain price. TV has a decent builtin soundbar, but can't make use of the surround Play 1s & Sub, which s...

Alimentación eléctrica

Ayer me compré un play1 de Sonos con idea de completar el sistema en un futuro. Mi pregunta es: todos y cada uno de los altavoces Sonos deben estar enchufados a la corriente? Y si es así, donde empiez...

Connect vs Connect AMP vs Sonos5 for hooking up outdoor speakers

I currently have my outdoor speakers (Yamaha NS-AW592, 6 ohm 50-150W) connected to a Pioneer receiver (VSX-D811, 100W per channel) - to which I have connected a Sonos5. This works OK for me but as I w...

Newbie advice needed for flexible multi-Sonos config

I’m intending to purchase a Beam, a Sub and a Play:5 to try and cover a variety of audio needs in my living room and adjoining outdoor terrace. Would it be trivial to switch between the use cases belo...

Multi sonos setup

Ok. I got a play3 just to try out and love it. I want to know more about various bits and how they link up. In my lounge room I use a pc connected to a TV via HDMI for video and the sound goes throu...

Vinyl records

I read somewhere that you can play your vinyl records over the sonos system, where can I learn how to do that.

Accuradio
Answered

Missing musicservice "Accuradio" in Europe, especially in Germany. When will it be available?

Will PlayBase or PlayBar fit on this stand with new Vizio P Series??

I have a stand that’s only 16 inches in depth and thinking of buying the new Vizio P Series Tv but I’m having a hard time if either the PlayBar or PlayBase will work?? The tv will be on the stand so m...

Suggestions for my floorplan

Right now I just have a Playbar in the "Family Room" area but I'm going to expand with sub and 2 Play 1s to complete the 5.1 setup. My question is more about how I should set up the whole area. I'm th...

What Streaming Media Devices have Audio Out to connect to Sonos?

I have all my sound in my home connected to Sonos, except AppleTV, which doesn't have an audio out. We primarily watch netflix, so can't use the nice surround sound, and instead use the TV speakers....

Beam + 2 Play One's or Beam + 2 Play 1's?

I have a Beam ordered and I'm going to add to more speakers to it so I'm wondering what's the best way to go. I'm thinking the sound quality of the Play 1 and Play One is so similar that I'm thinking...

So I went out Wednesday and got my new 75 inch Samsung QLED Q7FN, now I have a HT decision ahead of me.

Now I have my super size TV, and I move the my 65 inch to the bedroom. I decided to move my onkyo 2.1 with the 65 into the bed room. Because Samsung gave me a surprise offer. Get a HW-MS750 for 275...

Thinking about getting into Sonos and have a couple of questions.

Alright a little background. I am a college student living in a apartment with only a small space where I am able to set up an audio system. My goal is to connect my pro-ject essential III phono turnt...

Play 5 - Outdoor stand, cabinet, table for temp use?

Team, as we host parties and other gatherings outside I simply transport my Play 5 outdoors. Does anyone out here use an enclosure - cabinets, table, stand, for temporary outdoor use that looks neat a...

Boost and App

Question: Does the Sonos Boost work for increasing App reception or is it just for speakers. Here is my issue: My wifi system does have an extender installed. However while I am on my Patio my Wi...

What sound-bar/system to buy: Sonos Beam, Playbase or Playbar?

I feel like writing a thread directly comparing all three of the products, and explaining the features of all three so you can pick what's right for you. Hoping this thread is high-ish on Google to he...

Dilemma, just got gifted a Sonos One

Today I've got two Play:1s. One in the kitchen and one in the living room (see pic). Today I got gifted a new Sonos One. I'm debating returning it and buy a play:5 for the living room and to move one...

Moving away from wired systems

I have helped a friend, for years, as he builds a new house. We have always wired it. He is building a new house and I want to steer him towards songs. I do know and have heard that I need to do a...

Is the Beam right for me
Answered

Hello: Do you think the Beam is right for me? I am currently heavily invested in Sonos with 12 speakers in 9 zones, all for music. I mostly play music off my NAS and also stream Sirius/XM Satelli...

Beam 5.1 for music

Hello, I have been thinking about getting a Beam + Sub for my new appartment. Its a 40m^2 living room + kitchen, so I think the sound should be good enough for that size. However, I have heard that...

Best Floor standing Speakers for Connect Amp
Answered

Hi all, I want to buy some new floor standing (preferably white) speakers to use on my connect amp. They’ll be in the front room and mainly used for TV and music. I have been using a pair of tannoys t...

Beam with record player?

Anyone know if the beam would work with the audio technica player?

Badges

View all "Badges"

Top liked

What's going on?

Topics
Replies
Members

Recently online

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings