Welcome to Troubleshooting

Having trouble with your Sonos system in any way? Ask your questions here. The more detail you can provide, the better.

23231 Topics

Is your music cutting out? Or are your players disappearing from the app?

Hi all, If you’re experiencing any of the above, or your app is sluggish, then your Sonos set up may be suffering from “wireless interference”. In the video, you will see how to fix this annoying iss...

Music skips to next track before finishing when playing from music library

When playing from spotify or internet radio there are no interruptions. However, every time I play from my iTunes library through a playlist the songs don't finish and skip to the next track. How do y...

My Sonos keeps cutting off songs before the end

Since the latest software download, my Sonos system will not play a single song to the end - they cut off about two thirds of the way through

Google Play Music - Access Denied
Answered

Hi, I have 3 sonos speakers in the house, all on the same network. I primarily use Google Play Music from 2 android devices and cast to the Sonos kit. I can play Google music from the Sonos Controll...

Constant drop-outs, app resets
Question

Hi there. I have 8 Sonos speakers in a two floor condo (with concrete floors) and a 500mbs internet connection. I also have a Sonos Boost. I frequently experience music playback drop outs (Spotify an...

Spotify sound dropping out

Hi I'm getting regular drop outs in the sound from Spotify. Tonight it happened and on this occasion I appear to have lost both the kitchen and my play 1 which is on the bedroom upstairs. Sonos have r...

Sonus play 5 Gen1 Hissing from speakers whilst it should be on standby
Question

Appears to not go into standby mode. Audiable hissing from the speakers. There's no music or Apps playing. I have tried switching it off for 10 minutes. But it still comes back hissing and running ho...

Searching for your Sonos system delay since latest update

Hi This has never been an issue until the most recent update or perhaps the one before that. Every time my Android phone or tablet has been lying alone for a while, activating the Sonos app will alwa...

701 error

I can't play spotify an error says "An error occurred while adding songs to the queue (701)" Also the system does not allow me to sent a diagnostic report. How do i fix it?

Will not turn off, unable to control
Question

Sonos will not turn OFF using app. on PC, lost all control, had to disconnect at mains

Why is there a name length limit for naming speakers?
Question

I know this might be picky, but I am trying to name a speaker "Dining Room Sonos" for example. The SONOS app seems to limit me on length. This is extremely frustrating.

Sonos app skips to next song before songs are done
Question

I have two refurbished Sonos Play 1s connected as stereo. They were working great for a few weeks but now whenever I play from my library the songs skip to the next song before the songs are over....

Constant Drops, Skips, Lost Connection, Cannot add Songs to Queue messages - Wired Sonos Play:1s in a office enviornment

We have 3 Sonos Play:1s and 1 Sonos:One on a corporate network which are all WIRED not wifi. We have set them up using Boost Setup mode to ensure they are all configured to be wired and not wifi....

Sonos keeps continuously stops playing songs
Answered

My Sonos PLAY:1 keeps cutting out during songs for now apparent reason. My Wifi is working just fine otherwise so what gives? It happens both when using Spotify and the Sonos app. Can you guys help?

Adding Boost or Sonos no longer in Controller software on PC or Mac client
Answered

Where did the Add Boost or Sonos in the PC/Mac client software? Why did it disappear? Is it Sonos strategy to stop supporting PC and Mac clients? Also missing is the Advanced settings for compres...

Music cutting out when playing on Beam with 2 Play:1 surround speakers
Question

The music cuts out over the surround speakers quite often (few times every 10 minutes) when playing either over Spotify or line in from a turntable to Connect. I'm nearing the end of my 45 day return...

Songs dropping
Question

Using Deezer hifi suddenly music dropping out even just on one speaker Diagnostic 578623838 Sonos please advise

sonos "Unable to connect to spotify - there was a problem connecting to spotify", Not just spotify all music services I have.
Question

Installation: * Sonos Connect hardwired to the router. A Record player is connected to it, along with two non-Sonos speakers * 2 Play:1 in separate rooms * 5.1 in the living room - Playbar, Bass and...

I used to like my sonos

I used to like my sonos system, now I have nothing but problems with it and am ready to buy something else.

iOS 12 battery drain while using Sonos app on iPad Pro

Noticed after updating my iPad Pro to iOS 12 and leaving the Sonos app on standby causes massive battery drain due to background activity. This was not the case before with the latest version of iOS 1...

Songs skipping before done
Question

For the love of god, Sonos, will you fix this? YEARS later?

Playbar and Samsung Q9FN volume issue
Question

I have the 2018 Q9FN. I have no volume control with the remote. I’ve done the setup as described with no luck. I have my one connect box buried and hidden. I read the ir sensor is on the ONE CONNECT b...

Windows controller crash on close

OS: Windows 8.1 Controller: version 9.2 Every time I close the controller window, I get an error message that the program cannot be closed. It crashes. Re-install fails indicating a database error an...

Samsung Q9F remote issues connecting to Sonos
Answered

I have the 2018 Samsung Q9F and am unable to get the remote to control sound. I have completed the universal remote setup and it still doesn’t work. Sound is coming out of the Sonos speakers. Please...

Pandora issue? Thumbs down plays prior song?
Question

Hello - Starting about two weeks ago, my Sonos system and Pandora have had a repetitive issue. If I thumbs down a song, The prior song will play, followed then by the song I just 'thumbs downed'. S...

Badges

• Badge
    wmmabiklen earned the badge Meet and greet
  • Badge
    monotaga earned the badge Meet and greet
  • Badge
    Jan_3 earned the badge Meet and greet
  • Badge
    Miki25 earned the badge Meet and greet
  • Badge
    Svalle311 earned the badge Meet and greet
View all "Badges"

Top liked

What's going on?

Topics
Replies
Members

Recently online

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings