Welcome to Troubleshooting

Having trouble with your Sonos system in any way? Ask your questions here. The more detail you can provide, the better.

24177 Topics

Is your music cutting out? Or are your players disappearing from the app?

Hi all, If you’re experiencing any of the above, or your app is sluggish, then your Sonos set up may be suffering from “wireless interference”. In the video, you will see how to fix this annoying iss...

Diagnostic Reports - How do they work?

Are you curious about our diagnostic reports and how they work? This topic is meant to help paint a little more detail around what happens when you submit a diagnostic report and when it's a good idea...

Tips for common Sonos problems

Running into challenges with your Sonos system? Here you'll find solutions to some of the most common problems. Check the status of the most popular music streaming services Streaming music to Sonos...

Speakers acting random. Not connecting. App randomly working
Question

I have Sonos 5 in the kitchen and playbase with the TV, permanently switched on and can always be seen by Spotify. Sonos 3 in my studio gates switched on and off at night. Sometimes disappears from wi...

Beam Conflicts
Question

Rooms Dropping in and out

Beam Conflict
Question

I am getting very frustrated with the continuing issues with the sonos App dropping rooms in and out. Ever since I added a Beam I have had nothing but problems. I am at the point where I am Considerin...

Connection to Plex server lost
Answered

Hello, Every now and then (quite often) my Sonos stops on all speakers ( Connect and 2x Play1 ) and the message then is: can't play "so and so" song, connection to Plex server is lost. The Plex Media...

Can't stop radio playing
Answered

Switched to Vigin Radio from Radio 2 this morning and it's constantly stopping and starting. After getting totally fed-up with it, I can't get it to stop either through Alexa or even pressing the paus...

Audio cutting out randomly

My audio keeps cutting out, mainly on my play:1 but sometimes on the one as well, its not the source I do not think because one will keep playing when the other stops and this is using both radio and...

songs cutting out - have a diagnostic number
Question

here is my diagnostic number 1343956550

Sonos Connect - Flickering White LED
Question

Fairly recently I noticed the LED on the front of my Connect started behaving erratically. At first the device would still be available for use, but now it doesn’t show up in the Sonos app, show up as...

Beam no longer connecting to Samsung
Question

It’s worked perfectly up until last night. Spend the day trying all means of unplug, reset and new cables on both the TV and Beam. Still no luck. Submitted my diagnostics via Sonos app. Hoping someo...

Sonos Connect makes a repeating popping sound for a few minutes
Question

I have a Sonos Connect connected to an Architect Model 110 amplifier which drives 4 ceiling speakers. It has worked great for 6 months. Last week, while streaming music from an Amazon station, ther...

Sonos constantly loses or can't connect to my iTunes library
Question

We have made multiple attempts to resolve this including talking to support. More often than not, Sonos cannot find or connect to the library. We do NOT (and don't intend to) use streaming services ot...

All Sonos speakers stopped working
Answered

From one day to the next, all of my Sonos speakers stopped working. I tried to play one of my stations on Pandora using the app on my phone, with no luck. All speakers have the green light on and appe...

Keep getting 1001 and 1002 errors but only on one speaker
Question

Keep getting 1001 and 1002 errors on a Play:1 when trying to play a Spotify playlist via the Sonos controller. If I go directly through the Spotify app it doesn’t work either. Used to work fine but...

Beam keeps dropping connection
Question

My beam keeps disappearing from the app Diagnostic number 781955220

Sounds stuttering when watching anything with 5.1 audio
Question

When I watch anything with 5.1 audio the sounds stutters. Stereo is fine. Diagnostics code: 1931080101

Disney Circle Killed My Sonos

I installed a Disney Circle and now my Sonos system won't work. The app won't find any devices on the wifi. Reinstalling the Sonos app did not help. What do I do? Thanks!

Error 1001
Answered

Hi! I’m trying to play music from Spotify and every time I click on a song it comes out that an error has occurred (error 1001) and the music just won’t play, what can I do?

Surround speaker cut off after installing boost
Question

Just got a system containing a Sonos Beam, sub, and two Sonos Play ones. It worked great for about a week, then I started to notice the rear play ones started to cut off while watching movies. It only...

Surround speakers cutting out

Hi - recurring issue with my 5:1 set up (playbar, sub and 2 x play 3’s). Whenever I play music, connection is rock solid. Watching Tv, I have recurring issues with the rear speakers cutting out for 30...

Sonos:Connect - resetting and stuck with solid bright white light
Answered

I bought a Sonos:Connect 2 years ago and connected it to the rest of my Sonos network - two Sonos:1's and a Boost. It's all been working fine until a week ago (exactly 2 years to the day since I boug...

"Sorry - Content is not availabe in your territory"
Answered

Hi - I'm based in Switzerland and trying to listen to a particular UK radio station. TuneIn says "Sorry - Content is not availabe in your territory". Outside of Sonos, I can fool TuneIn through VP...

Sonos beam stops and skips Spotify songs
Question

Since a week I have a Sonos beam and today it started to give errors connecting to Spotify. It happens after 15 to 30 seconds into the song and then skips to the next song, which also give and error,...

Badges

• Badge
    Riddler earned the badge Almost Famous
  • Badge
    nickzaff earned the badge Almost Famous
  • Badge
    TLT ENT earned the badge Meet and greet
  • Badge
    Steve O'Shea earned the badge Almost Famous
  • Badge
    bnw earned the badge Almost Famous
View all "Badges"

Top liked

What's going on?

Topics
Replies
Members

Recently online

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings