Welcome to Troubleshooting

Having trouble with your system in any way? Ask here.

15073 Topics

Sonos and the Spanning Tree Protocol

I wanted to post a few clarifications regarding SONOS and Spanning Tree Protocol that have been raised in this thread. SONOS ZonePlayers use 802.1D Spanning Tree (STP) for loop prevention between wir...

Music Library Missing Tracks

If you're missing tracks on Sonos that show up in your iTunes Library, Windows Media Player, or just a location on your computer or a NAS, please check the following to find why the tracks are mi...

Playbar no Power

I accidentally turned the volume on my playbar up too high and the unit quit working. No power coming on? Is there a reset or is the unit done? I need help.

Playbar No power
Question

Hi, My playbar has just stopped working & has no power. I have tried it in another power outlet & changed the fuse in the plug, this has not worked. Any ideas anyone?

Rooms dropping out/disconnecting from controller
Question

So I have a 3 room set up. Lounge - Playbar + 2x P1 for AS Kitchen - 1 xP3 Master Bedroom - 1 x P1 Recently when I have gone to control the speakers through any phone it is only showing the lo...

TV sound skipping in group speakers
Question

So I have a playbar hooked to my television. I often want to have TV audio on other speakers in my house, e.g. listening to the football game while i'm out on the patio. I'm having frequent audio...

Playbar audio drops out

I experience intermittent audio dropouts with the Playbar on Dolby Digital 5.1 broadcasts. I do also have the Sub and two Play 1 speakers setup as surrounds. I have an LG 55LA7400 connected via an opt...

Apple music skipping
Question

Apple music skipping

Unable to play Spotify on Sonos
Question

I entered this in the music services area yesterday, but not sure if i am following procedure or doing things correctly. I am unable to connect to Spotify, and it only started in the past week. I ha...

Spotify connection lost
Question

I am having the same issue the others are experiencing with Spotify. I reset the controller, deleted then re-added Spotify, then in reading this community have rebooted my router. Still having the sam...

Speakers missing after update

Hi, I have lost 3 speakers following an update I've tried rebooting everything including the router but still no luck I have 5 play 3's. Now only 2 are showing Any ideas how I could troubleshoot?...

Random playback at full volume
Question

I have 3x Play 3, 1x connect,1x cr200 controller and 1x bridge. The play 3's have recently began to start up at random times throughout the day and play at full volume, wrongly I assumed that the cr20...

Issues connecting with Spotify and Play:5s
Question

I'm having issues connecting with Spotify for my 2 Play:5s but no issues with my Play:1. No issues with other services like Amazon music. No issues before the Spotify update. Everything running on t...

Spotify skips through all sons
Question

I have been successfully using pandora on all my sonos speakers for years. Just connected my free Spotify account. When I click on any music it just tries to play the first track and then immediately...

Spotify not playing "connection to spotify lost"
Question

Can't play Spotify through any devices to Sonos. No issue playing any other music services (Tunein, Google Play, etc...). Playing Spotify either through the Sonos Controller or the Spotify app results...

Unplugged to move now won't play
Question

Hi- I just added a connect so I could use my turntable with my Sonos system. It was working, but then I decided to move it. I unplugged the new connect and my bridge, moved them, and plugged them bac...

App won't update on Android
Question

Hi I am registered into the beta program and running 7.2. Everytime I now open the app it asks me to update. I click the link which displays the download link which does not work, plus the update r...

Connection being lost at work and home

Two entirely separate systems. Home loses connection to my NAS in the middle of songs. Work loses connection to Google Play in the middle of songs I've upgraded the player/controller on both...

Play 1 Surround Speakers Drop out
Question

I have a Playbar, Sub and 2 Play 1's set up in my living room as surround sound. Since updating to the new BETA version I have an issue where the Play 1's surround drop out for about 5secs then kick b...

Subwoofer disappear
Question

I have a playbar + Sonos sub. When I play music the sub suddenly disappears and then comes back after a while. It happens irregularly and many times. Any ideas?

Spotify plays 1 track then Connection to Spotify is Lost
Question

I am having a problem with Spotify. I can play 1 track through Spotify (sometimes none) then the 'Connection to Spotify if Lost'. I have made sure everything us updated and turned everything on and...

Surround Play:1s and SUB dissapearing occaisionally
Question

Hi I have had a problem with surround Play:1s and SUB cutting some times but before it was just a few times a week so it wasnt annoying. Lately its been happening a lot more often, every 10 min...

Playbar seems to have APIPA (169.254.x.x) address when in TV mode
Question

Having recently changed my Sonos devices from the Sonosnet to my main Wifi, I've noticed that in TV mode my Playbar appears to have a 169.254.0.0 (APIPA) address (as reported by my network infrastruct...

Sorry We Can't Connect to Sonos - Just on one PC
Question

I have recently got a new laptop. When I run the Sonos Controller and select connect to existing Sonos, it takes a long time to detect and then eventually states it has connected. Then I instantly get...

Sonos music stops mid tune

i have a very simple sonos system. Bridge - connected directly to my WiF router. This communicates with a Play 3. I also have a connect which is currently not in use. When play music it keeps stop...

Badges

• Badge
    nadaaa earned the badge Meet and greet
  • Badge
    eno earned the badge Meet and greet
  • Badge
    wolfebrowm earned the badge Almost Famous
  • Badge
    hjembaek earned the badge Meet and greet
  • Badge
    Rendier25 earned the badge Meet and greet
View all "Badges"