Welcome to Troubleshooting

Having trouble with your system in any way? Ask here.

18505 Topics

Is your music cutting out? Or are your players disappearing from the app? Then read on…

Hi all, If you’re experiencing any of the above, or your app is sluggish, then your Sonos set up may be suffering from “wireless interference”. In the video, you will see how to fix this annoying iss...

Sonos and the Spanning Tree Protocol

I wanted to post a few clarifications regarding SONOS and Spanning Tree Protocol that have been raised in this thread. SONOS ZonePlayers use 802.1D Spanning Tree (STP) for loop prevention between wir...

Music Library Missing Tracks

If you're missing tracks on Sonos that show up in your iTunes Library, Windows Media Player, or just a location on your computer or a NAS, please check the following to find why the tracks are mi...

Sonos doesn’t see my play 3 even when wired to my router? Help
Question

Hi, I recently upgraded my router to google wifi. I set up my play 1 and I had to use a wire to connect to one of my google wifi pods for it to work. I then tried to set up my play 3 but it won’t see...

Update problems 8.2 and 8.2.2

This latest update is ridiculous - my app and system continually want to update, no way to turn off the request. It won’t successfully update, and I always get an Error 30 upon resolution. The rec...

SONOS can't find music on my phone's SD card.
Question

Recently I added around 7gb of music to a 16gb mini SD card which I use in my phone (a 3rd generation Moto G), with the intention of then being able to play the music via my PLAY1. However the SONOS...

Error updating app 8.2.2
Question

Hi, since introduction of the app version 8.x, all 3 times that I did update it, the process took more time than usual. The "finishing up" step is the one that is taking much more time and giving an e...

Connecting my Samsung Smart TV to my new Sonos One
Question

How do I connect my new Sonos One to my Samsung Smart TV? Thanks.

Spotify 701 error
Question

I've had Sonos since the start, and until recently it has been great. Now with the endless updates there seems to be constant bugs. The latest (and worst so far for me) is the inability to pay any tra...

Sonos and Echo dot speaker sound
Answered

Why is there a delay between my Echo dot and Sonos speaker when playing music, it sounds like an echo in the room? I have to turn my echo dot volume down but then I cannot hear Alexa command feedback?

Greyed out songs on spotify playlists.
Question

I mainly use my Sonos systems to stream from Spotify but recently I've noticed more and more songs in the Sonos app showed as greyed out and I'm am unable to play them. Now before anyone mentions reg...

I lost a room
Question

After the last update 16.12.2017 I lost one of two rooms in my controller. None of the proposed suggestions helped. I made a factory reset without result. I have two Play 5, about 6 months old. Both...

ASUS RT-AC88U

I recently bought a new wifi router/access point an ASUS RT-AC88U Once I switched over to it I found that I had sporadic access to my Sonos speakers (Play 3, Playbar + Sub). Sometimes I could connect...

Playbase does not switch to audio after software update
Question

After the last software update my playbase does not switch to audio anymore when I turn off my tv. As a result I have to use the app to turn on the playbase instead of using the button on the playbase...

Pandora stops unexpectedly
Question

Hi, Pandora stops unexpectedly and randomly. Driving me nuts! Ran diagnostics immediately after last stoppage. The diagnostics ID is 8229607 Thanks, Rob

Error adding to queue / Cannot connect
Question

Out of the blue tonight my Sonos bugged up. I can no longer stream the contents of my iTunes library. Error 1001, 1002 and 1013... repeatedly. Unplugged, reset, re-installed... you name it I did it al...

Soundbar + sub + L/R suddenly stopped playing TV
Question

I arrived home today to find my Sonos system acting up for unknown reasons. I have the Sonos surround sound in my living room and everything has worked perfectly. Now I can play music, but TV no lon...

No Sound from Play 5
Question

I have multiple Sonos speakers. All have been working. Play 5 stopped getting sound. It has been working and still has solid white light but no sound...all other speakers are working. Tried reboot...

Not playing from my Itunes music library

I have two Play 1 speakers set up to play in stereo. I have been using the radio for a long time without problems. The radio is still fine but when I try to play from my music library it appears on my...

Streaming Pandora keeps cutting out
Question

My wife is ready to get rid of our SONOS equipment. Ever since the last update, with the loss of the alphabetical listing of stations she HATES IT! Now we can barely play Pandora - it keeps cutting...

Sonos does not work - keeps cutting out
Question

We have a sonos 1 and two sonos 5 currently. we have set them up EXACTLY as per the instructions. We have exceptionally high internet speed. We have connected our spotify. Despite updating the sonos...

Pandora stops playing on Sonos randomly
Answered

Has anyone come up with a reason why Pandora stops playing while other services are ok? I’ve been having this issue for a very long time, submitted diagnostics to Sonos support only to be told to unin...

Sonos stop playing
Question

My sonos system will stop after playing for few minutes

Sonos update - getting error code 1101
Question

Unable to update sonos on mac - also unable to access music library and play radio stations - followed the steps for error code 1101 which did not solve my problem. Submitted support diagnostic sonos...

Random email appears to now own my Sonos system via the iOS app - account OK in browser but no way to link the 2 - ?
Question

Seems to be a few of these cases floating around the community, I've tried all the suggestions but no joy yet! I keep getting shunted back to this error message telling me I must link my system units...

Badges

View all "Badges"

Top liked

What's going on?

Topics
Replies
Members

Recently online