Welcome to Troubleshooting

Having trouble with your system in any way? Ask here.

17070 Topics

Is your music cutting out? Or are your players disappearing from the app? Then read on…

Hi all, If you’re experiencing any of the above, or your app is sluggish, then your Sonos set up may be suffering from “wireless interference”. In the video, you will see how to fix this annoyi...

Sonos and the Spanning Tree Protocol

I wanted to post a few clarifications regarding SONOS and Spanning Tree Protocol that have been raised in this thread. SONOS ZonePlayers use 802.1D Spanning Tree (STP) for loop prevention between wir...

Music Library Missing Tracks

If you're missing tracks on Sonos that show up in your iTunes Library, Windows Media Player, or just a location on your computer or a NAS, please check the following to find why the tracks are mi...

Sonos keeps skipping tracks

No particular pattern, but regular enough to be very annoying, I have tried all three channels to no avail Just did a diagnostic: 7723374 Thanks in advance

ENDLESS UPDATES!!! CEO should read this.

Hi I have always been a raving advocate of Sonos. Perhaps I am unlike many users but I am not an audiophile and I listen to music from time to time, particularly when I am entertaining in the house...

Sonos stops and causes wired network to loose internet connection
Question

Hi, I've been having this issue for about a month or more now. Sonos stops working, cannot connect to anything, cannot play anything and my PC which is connected via ethernet to the same router as...

Sonos Connect with 4 rooms on yacht
Question

We have sonos throughout our 65 Sunseeker Yacht and have changed the channel to the sonos system so they are far apart from that of the router but we still have songs stopping half way and starting th...

Sonos repeats tracks on its own

I'm having an issue where SONOS repeats a track. Even though its displaying the proper song on the controller it plays the previous track again. It does this with spotify, I submitted a diagnostic. .7...

Spotify issues
Question

Hi everyone, Every time I open either the Spotify app or sonos app and go to play a song through sonos it just skips to the next song then the next and the next and so fourth nothing's plays. T...

"Sonos was unable to add the music folder"

Cannot add a music folder so cannot play any music....nice product. Error message says: "Reason: The computer "XXXXXXXX" cannot be found. I have a Microsoft Surface Pro 3. When I orginally installed S...

Connect:Amp + Playbar volume issues

Hello all! I currently own a Sonos Playbar that I absolutely love. I also just purchased the connect amp so that I can play my turntable through my playbar. I've gone through the wireless setup...

unable to connect to TuneIN

I am unable to connect to Tune In. Earlier today I was unable to connect to Pandora. Now I cannot connect to either. My WiFi is fine. Diagnostic 7728364.

Sonos and Apple Music - No selection avaliable
Question

Sonos app is able to seek music also in Library of Apple Music, but when I select an Artist, no tracks are displayed but message No selections are available. If I add artist to Library in Apple Music...

Playbar dropping out using Tidal after update

Following the last update a couple of weeks ago, every time I listen to Tidal my Playbar drops sound and occasionally disappears from the network altogether. I have checked the wireless network which...

Podcasts cutting out

Over the past two weeks my Play:1 and Play:3 keep cutting out when I play podcasts from my iPhone. It doesn't happen when I'm playing music. Can anyone help? I've submitted diagnostic, 7414448

Sonos Eero Problem

I sent this question via email. Was told to call in. Maybe better luck with community Set up is comcast modem=>eero router=>ethernet connect:amp Kitchen. Then via mesh to connect:amp Living Room...

Disconnect, log out and delete setup
Question

Yesterday the system did not accept any of our tablets, nor telephones. We reset the system and went through the setup again. After 5 min of normal use, the system logged out and disconnected. When I...

Unable to play - the file cannot be found

I have a pair of Play 5s and for the second time they won't play any music. I connect them through my Spotify app and when I try to play a song it doesn't play...just skips to the next one, and the ne...

PLAY 5 Not connecting over wireless
Question

Hey folks, Pretty sure I've tried everything here but thought I'd give it a whirl. I've owned a Play 5 and Playbar (both in separate rooms) for about 6 weeks. They've worked perfectly wirelessly...

Music skipping from MacBook/phone
Question

I'm having a frequent problem with music cutting short and skipping to the next track on my Sonos system. This problem does not occur when I choose an album on Spotify. Occasionally the Sonos app on m...

Sonos not working with PC
Question

This seems to be a common issue but I'm yet to find a solution that works for me. I've had Sonos for years with next to no issues. I've just moved into a new house, with a new router etc. and ever sin...

Skipping songs and connectivity issues
Question

Hi, I have had my sonos set up (1 x play 1 & 1 x play 5) for around a year. I have always had issues getting connected to the speakers but once connected music playback was fine. Lately I have not...

Genre search

I've always been able to search for genre but today there are no search results in this section. I like to search yoga or blues for example but now all of a sudden there are no results..any ideas?

Cr200 won't connect

Hi All. I have purchased a CR200 remote and am unable to connect it to Sonos net. I have a bridge and 3 zone players connected over Sonos net (not wifi) and can connect my iPhone but the CR200 will no...

Use Spotify via Sonos (PC)
Question

I wanted to try to use Spotify via my Sonos app, but this doesn't work. In the 'help section' of Sonos it's told that "It's always possible to play Spotify from your Sonos app". Apparently this doesn'...

Badges

View all "Badges"

Top liked

What's going on?

Topics
Replies
Members

Recently online