Welcome to Troubleshooting

Having trouble with your system in any way? Ask here.

21954 Topics

Is your music cutting out? Or are your players disappearing from the app?

Hi all, If you’re experiencing any of the above, or your app is sluggish, then your Sonos set up may be suffering from “wireless interference”. In the video, you will see how to fix this annoying iss...

Cannot add a large playlist into queue from Apple Music.
Question

I have made a playlist within Apple Music that is my entire library (around 2800 songs) wth the goal of adding that playlist to the queue allowing me to play my entire Apple Music library shuffled. W...

Unable to update. Error code 1101
Question

I have tried repeatedly to update my Sonos system. I have rebooted my modem, router, switch, and Sonos equipment. I have two Play:5's and a Sonos 1.

CONTROLLER , BOOST, WICH GENERATE SONOSNET?
Question

When I review my "About my SONOS system" configuration, my boost IP (wired to router) shows xx.xx.10.103 ; my Play3 shows xx xx.10.108 and in the upper side appear "CONTROLLER": with xx xx.10.108...

Solid white light but can't connect

Hello Wondered if anyone can help. I've had my play 5 for about 8 months and it's worked fine. All of a sudden it disappeared from the rooms in the app and I can't connect it back. I can get it worki...

Playbar
Question

After having worked great for 2 years I now can’t get audio from my tv through my Playbar. TV Autoplay is turned on as it always has. I have unplugged and added back the Playbar and rebooted the tv an...

Audible Trouble
Question

Does anyone else have trouble with Audible playing through the Sonos system? I have added it as one of my accessible services, it shows as playing with the seconds and minutes running, but no sound c...

Playbase and Airplay 2: no sound when using iTunes
Question

I have the latest iTunes update and Mac OS X 10.13.6 as well as Sonos Version 9 installed. The room name where my Playbase resides is shown on the Mac iTunes Airplay menu. Yet when I play audio on iTu...

Beam volume
Question

#Beam Using the ARC connection with my Samsung tv I have no volume level numbers displayed when I adjust up or down, just a plus and a minus symbol and a Receiver HDMI ICON. Is this how it is for othe...

Sonos app skips to next song before the current one is not done playing.

I just got this system set up and have only noticed one issue. I have the Play 3's and they are connected with the bridge. When I'm listening to music using the Sonos app i've noticed that before a so...

Android app constantly freezes / crashes with update 9.0.1 update.
Question

I updated to the most recent release for Android, v9.0.1. At first, it was laggy, then would freeze up and crash. When I say "at first", I mean after the first 5 minutes of use. Now it crashes imme...

Cannot submit diagnostics

I cannot submit diagnostics. Multiple attempts yesterday & today continue to yield:yields Your diagnostic information could not be sent at this time. Click "Try again" to try sending the inf...

Sonos One control buttons
Answered

I have a system with 3 Sonos speakers: Play 5, Play 3, and Sonos One. Everything works except the Sonos One buttons. The Sonos One volume control works with Alexa and with the Sonos app. But none of t...

How to switch to TV speakers (Sonos Beam/Sony Bravia)
Question

Hi, I've got a Sonos Beam and a Sony Bravia KD49XF9005. I want to switch from the audio system to TV speakers. When I try this in the tv menu it works for a few seconds then switches back to the audio...

Songs skip before ends, starts next song but not at the beginning
Question

When playing songs from my Andriod)phone, the last 10 - 30 seconds of every song is skipped. The music stops, timer continues to the end of the song, then the following popup is displayed "Unable...

Issues with sonos skipping songs
Question

My sonos has been having repeated issues with skipping songs. We have tried tweaking our WiFi network but it does not appear to have helped. Diagnostics #1970102712

Playback scroll bar and fast-forward/rewind features not working in Sonos Controller App for iOS.
Question

Suddenly, I have lost the ability to use the scrolling feature for song playback in Sonos Controller for iOS. Also, when I select the fast-forward or rewind buttons, I get a message stating Fast-forw...

Mute with Playbar and other remotes (Control4, Xfinity) not functioning with 8.0

With the new 8.0 software update, the mute function is not operating as it used to. I have multiple setups with playbars and Sonos Play 1s as surrounds. I control these with either Control 4 remotes...

The app is no longer consistently remembering the room I have most recently started playing music in.
Answered

For years now I could open the app on my Iphone, select a room, and start playing music (e.g. Pandora). At any point, I could log back into my Iphone open or select the Sonos app and my last room wou...

Got new modem, now Internet won't work when Sonos is connected

I got a new Xfinity Arris modem today and the tech hooked it all up and then rebooted our router and couldn't get the Internet to work. He thought the Sonos box was the problem, so he unplugged it an...

Skipping and stopping
Answered

Playing music from iTunes off iPad or iPhone music skips half way through a track or stops. Diagnostic 1492054061. This happens playing to my one or connect.

Sonos skip to next song

Hi - this just started last night i will be playing a song. At some point I want to skip further ahead in the same song. so I use the timer control dial in the app. Rather than going to the point in...

Solid green light on both Play:5s
Answered

Pair of Play 5 second gen have been paired and perfect for over a year. All of a sudden they both went silent and the LED turned solid green. Thinking someone muted them, I pressed the button on the p...

Play:5 Wifi Setup with Connect

I have owned a singular Sonos Connect for some time, connected via wired ethernet. I now have a brand new Play:5 Gen2, and I began by setting it up also via a wired ethernet connection. That succeeded...

Speakers fading in and out during play
Question

Hello! I noticed yesterday it seemed like some of my speakers were fading in and out during play from spotify and thought nothing of it. Today, however, it keeps happening. I have 3-Play 1s and1-Pla...

Badges

• Badge
    mdepicci earned the badge Meet and greet
  • Badge
    MicroSeven76 earned the badge Meet and greet
  • Badge
    jpiciullo earned the badge Meet and greet
  • Badge
    ErikP earned the badge Meet and greet
  • Badge
    YXUStu earned the badge Meet and greet
View all "Badges"

Top liked

What's going on?

Topics
Replies
Members

Recently online

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings