Welcome to Wireless speakers

Ask a question or start a conversation about our Sonos One, Play:1, Play:3, or Play:5 speakers. Get your Sonos answers here.

8866 Topics

Wharfedale 9.0 speakers

Hi, Has anyone any experience or opinion on the combination of Sonos Zoneplayer and Wharfedale 9.0 bookshelf speakers as they are on offer in a package deal in the UK. If it helps formulate a view t...

Question about the built-in amp

First, this system looks awesome and I will be looking to put this in my new house next year. Most of my questions have been answered in the forum, but I have a question that proves what a newbie I r...

Mute speakers but not line outputs?

I'd like to leave a Stax headphone amplifier connected to its ZP line outputs... and then mute the ZP speakers (but not the line-outs) for late-night can listening. The Sonos "mute" function appears...

B&W, Wharfdale Diamonds, Wharfdale pacific

Hi Forum , Has anyone had any experience of using B&W DM602 S3, Wharfdale Diamond9.1, Wharfdale Pacific 30 connected directly to Sonos. I have heard 3 B&W speakers (DM602 S3, DM603 S3, subwoofer an...

Multiple speaker pairs outside

I have a set of wires out to my patio that are hooked to outside speakers. Inside They are hooked to the Sonos ZP. Can I hook up another pair outside using the same wires? Can the sonos handle this?

Speakers (Artcoustic)

I posted this in the general discussion but since this forum has just started... I am looking at installing Sonos at home and I want design, discreet, high quality and not too pricey speakers. After...

wiring from the single RCA subwoofer output

is there an acceptable way to connect a subwoofer with L and R inputs to the ZP RCA subwoofer out? i've got a nice Bose sub.

Tannoy Speakers and Sonos

Well today I purchased a pair of Tannoy Arena speakers and the sub.They sound amazing but my only complaint is they sound a little under powered at full volume I feel if the Sonos control/Zone play...

New Forum

... a new forum for the discussion of speakers/cables/etc that you use to get the most from your Sonos system. have fun, -graham

Wireless Outdoor Speaker

I love my Sonos indoors, but there are times when I want to take my music outside into the yard. I'm thinking of connecting a wireless outdoor speaker to the line out on my ZP. I'm looking at someth...

Do I smell Crestron?

I've heard "out there in the ether" that Sonos is a bunch of ex-Crestron guys. Is this true? My initial comments on your product are: You seem to have gotten it right. The human engineering is v...

How "splashproof" is the controller

Another general question - Is the unit useable with somewhat wet hands, say, if you are in a spa ? Obviously the thing is not submergeable, but just wondering if it is really ruggedized to some degre...

Grammar question

Not sure if the tech department has a grammar department, but here goes: More than a single goose and you have geese. More than one Sonos and you have .... ?

Speakers

Anyone used the speakers that have just been announced. I ordered some just on the basis of the high quality experience I've had with my promo bundle. Aside from the controller battery life I thin...

Sound & Vision Magazine review

Just picked up the Feb/Mar 05 issue of Sound & Vision magazine, there is a long (and glowing) review of the Sonos music system. "It's a serious music system that supports high-fidelity sound when use...

Distance limitations

Just curious what the distance limitations are on your wireless system. I currently control my music server via remote desktop & a laptop. By adding an additional access point to my network I can us...

Badges

View all "Badges"

Top liked

What's going on?

Topics
Replies
Members

Recently online

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings