Welcome to What to get

What Sonos should you buy? Ask here and find out which Sonos will suit your needs.

Sonos Beam and Sony A1E
Question

Hi, Is anyone currently using the Sonos Beam with the Sony A1E or AF9 OLED Tv’s? I’m considering the beam to pair with my A1E and I’m wondering how much of an upgrade it is from the TV sound. Also, i...

Multiple locations and users

We have a commercial multi-studio environment. There are a total of 15 studios (each 120sq/ft avg) which are leased independently with a common corridor and common wifi. Looking to see if a Sonos set...

Speakers for Large High School Gymnasium

Does SONOS make a Bluetooth system that would provide quality sound to a large high school gymnasium? If so, what is the approximate price for such a system?

Need help with new system

First, I apologize for asking something that has probably already been asked a million times. I am interested in getting a Sonos system for whole home sound, using the round in-ceiling speakers. I...

New Sonos Amp with speaker groups
Answered

I'm considering getting the new Amp and have a couple of questions: 1) Can the Amp be grouped and play audio sent from a Beam which is connected to a TV? 2) Is it possible to have an RCA input into t...

Why doesn't Sonos have an optical switch?

How do I use Sono's with all my equipment? My TV is wall-mounted, so I can't just run multiple HDMI's there for the optical to be outputted, if it even does 5.1 Dolby Digital. It just seems logical...

Used Sonos products

Good morning community members, I wanted to ask if anyone has bought used Sonos products and what are things to look out for? If the product is out of warranty does Sonos still provide support in case...

Sonos Amp For Business?

Hi Guys, I am currently undertaking a shop refit in my retail business. The electrician is putting in some standard in-ceiling speakers in the coming week and these will then be connected to an amp. I...

How to start with Sonos

I´m new to installing a Wifi Sound system at Home. I've got one preamplified turntable with an RCA output plug. I want to know which Sonos product should I buy in order to get the music from the turn...

Adding Sonos Speakers
Answered

I currently have the Sonos Playbar, Sub and two Play:1s set up as 5.1 surround. I am thinking of putting a speaker in the kitchen and bedroom. From what I've read you can't replace one of the Play:1s...

Recommendations
Answered

Hi all, I’m shortly moving into an old property with low ceilings. What home cinema set up would you recommend for a room 4m x4m. FYI the tv will be situated in a corner. Thanks

What to get for home cinema and listening to music

Hi, I was recently bluffed by the Phantom from Devialet but after a little research I guess Sonos can do as good or close to for less money... Our TV corner is about 20 SQM and the living room (same...

Bathroom setup - TV and ceiling speakers

We are building a new house and setting up the system in the master bath. We are going to have a small TV in the wall at the foot of the bathtub built in behind tempered glass. The shower area is a...

Giving my play 3’s to a friend
Answered

Do I need to reset them in anyway before I give them away? Will they show up for my friend if she downloads the app?

Samsung UN60D8000 60-Inch 1080p 240 compatibility with soundbar
Question

I’m thinking of upgrading my tv...to this can does anyone know if there will be soundbar problems? I had to get a hdmi/switch when I got a new tv last time and it was a bit frustrating setting up Th...

Glaring gap in the Sonos line-up

The discontinue of the Play 3 has opened a glaring gap in the Sonos line-up as they are competing with the Google Home Max and the Apple Homepod. A new Play/Sonos Three would be the perfect fit. I...

Question about upgrading...

Hello, So currently in my living room area, I am running a 5.1 setup with the PlayBar, SUB, L/R Martin Logan Helos 22 8" in-ceiling speaker with the connect-amp. This may sound a little silly but Ive...

Replacing an older amplifier in theater room

Hi all. Thanks for the community, always helpful. I've looked at similar questions, but I'd like to hear answers to my detailed case. My upstairs has a TV with playbar/sub/p1s for surround. It wo...

Sonance speakers specs

I'm a little surprised that the Sonance speakers were released with so little tech information about them, even physical dimensions, at least on the Sonos site and promo email about the speakers I fo...

Sonos For Surrounds - Traditional Amp and LCR

Hi guys, I've got a pioneer amp with really nice Proac Stereo speakers and a Dali Vokal Centre speaker. I also have pioneer surrounds and a Yamaha Sub. I've just moved into a new apartment and don't...

Sonos Amp and in ceilng speakers

Hey guys, curious to hear some opinions on a setup that I am putting together. The sonos amp runs at 125 W per channel at 8 ohms. The documents say running speakers in parallel is acceptable if they...

Newbie looking for suggestions on what to buy
Question

Hey guys, Looking for information and recommendations. I have a open floor plan raised ranch home. The kitchen, living room and dining room are all one large space with vaulted ceilings and I’d like...

what Sonos for my open plan living space?

Hi - I'm renovating my house and am unsure what to do to put in music in the open plan living space which is a kitchen/dining/living room- see the floorplan below. Would two Sonos 5 on the living ro...

Home Theater Setup Advice

Hi there - I’m new here and keen to get to the bottom of something which may have a simple answer in the sense it’s not possible. I’ve got a sonos connect linked to my amp, and 2 speakers alongside a...

New Amp

Hi. I am not very technical! I have a Brennan B2 and old amp using Connect to link to my Sonos system and wired speakers. It seems to work quite well but I want to replace my Cambridge Audio Amp and...

Badges

View all "Badges"

Top liked

What's going on?

Topics
Replies
Members

Recently online

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings