Welcome to What to get

Looking to get started with Sonos? Get help and advice here.

Sonos Users with REAL High-End setups

Hello everyone, after only reading these Forums for a very long time, I finally decided to start a new thread... Anyhow, I am still looking for a REAL high end music setup with Sonos. I have been us...

External DAC with Connect

I am looking to add a DAC to my SONOS - Nak RE1 - KEF Q70 system, and am considering the Schiit Bifrost. My source is a wide range of ALAC, MP3 and AAC material. Any advice, is it worth it? Am I likel...

Sonos Components: Best Configuration - Let's Talk

I’ve read a lot of comments/questions regarding the following: 1) Play 1 vs. Play 3 vs. Play 5 2) Best Stereo Pair: Play 1 or Play 3 3) Sub with Play 1 or Play 3 as Stereo Pair 4) Sound Bar vs....

CONNECT:AMP and subwoofer vs Sonos SUB

Hi, With the release of the Sonos SUB my plans for my Sonos system might have changed a bit. I planned on getting a CONNECT:AMP and connect a sub-woofer. But with the release of the SUB I really don...

How to connect TV through Sonos

Hi, I would like to start using Sonos with my speakers instead of my existing B&O sound system. I was thinking about buying Sonos Connect to my active beo lab 8000 speakers and the remove my existing...

CAN SONOS PLAY EVERYTHING FROM MY COMPUTER
Question

Hey, I use my desktop PC using my 70 inch as a monitor as my main entertainment. I want to know if I can use SONOS to play everything from this computer and have the satellite speakers to play it als...

Adding CD player to sonos system
Question

Hi all, I recently bought myself a couple of play 1's to get me started. The plan is to expand over time. I'm happy to listen to streamed music these days but the wife is insisting that we must have a...

Alexa on sonos
Question

Hi everyone I've just started my Sonos setup with a play 5, is Amazon's Alexa connection available now, and is there any difference in buying the more expensive Echo over the Dot or do they both conne...

TV sound: Playbar and Sub vs. stereo (new) Play:5
Answered

I know most people haven't heard the new Play:5s yet but I was curious what people thought about these setups. My tv has an optical out that DOES pass through 5.1 so I would get full use of the Playb...

Connect or Connect Amp??
Answered

Hi- I am a new sonos user. I must say we love it!! We have the play 3 inside our house and the bridge located in our office. I want to add outdoor speakers as well as hook up a set of speakers...

Sonos availability in Hong Kong

Hi, I really want to get a couple of sonos systems, but I can't seem to find anywhere to buy them in Hong Kong. Most of the audio & video dealers I have talked to claim there is no agent in Hong Kon...

Connecting Sonos Connect Amp to a TV
Answered

I'm looking at buying a Sonos Connect Amp, however there are a couple of issues that are stopping me going straight ahead. I wonder if someone could help me out: My TV does not have an analogue out...

Play5 vs Bose Soundtouch 30 lll.
Question

Help me out here,I'm having issues convincing myself that the Play5 is better than Bose Soundtouch 30. The Bose seems louder and better at carrying mids and highs better at full volume.Bose has 6 pres...

how to connect Sonos to a desktop pc
Question

Hello, I would like to use SONOS as audio from my desktop pc...is it possible? My pc connects via wi fi to internet...

New Play 5 with Sub. Recommendations
Question

I have ordered the new Play 5, my first Sonos speaker. I plan to use it primarily for music. I will eventually buy another Play 5 for a different floor of my house. My understanding from reviews that...

Sonosnet vs Wifi - which is best?
Answered

I have a router and 3 extenders across my house, so my wifi is excellent all over the house and yard.  If I hard use a Bridge/Boost or hardwire 1 speaker in, is that hardwired component the only...

How does a NAS work???

Can I get some advice from Sonos or a digital expert regarding a Network Attached Storage box? It seems like it would be a nice benefit if I'm not tying up a PC's resources or can turn the PC off bu...

Gen 2 play 5 wall bracket
Question

Looking for a wall bracket for the new play 5 don't seem to be able to find one anywhere! Anyone got any ideas??

Sonos now a high end audio system contender

Although I haven't heard it, the Sub/Play3 or 5 pair combination seems to be a high quality sound system for music at home, giving a high end audio system a run for its money, provided one doesn't wan...

Need suggestions on In-ceiling speakers vs sonos wireless

I need suggestions on whether to go with in-ceiling speakers and then buy sonos connect:amp for each zone so that I can control the music in each zone. Or is it good to buy sonos wireless speakers lik...

Black Friday Deals

Does anyone know of any black friday deals coming up on play 1s or 3s? If so where?

New user - Large home, need advice
Question

Being new to the product, I am looking for advice and will be as brief as possible in my explanation... I am currently using Play 5's and am so impressed with the product. I do have occasional wi-fi i...

Play:5 vs Playbar sound quality
Question

I want to buy either Play:5 (single) or Playbar for my living area. I am more interested in music sound quality than TV sound. Which has better sound quality for streaming music?

Play5 (2nd Gen) - Recommendation on Speaker Stands?
Question

I am a current Play5 user of the 1st generation speakers. I recently mounted them on some Flexson speaker stands and I am delighted with the product. I know Flexson has a new stand for the 2nd gen. Pl...

New to Sonos
Question

I'm looking to buy a pair of Play 5s and a connect. I need the connect because I want to use headphones. I own an Arcam Alpha CD player and Arcam A85 amp and a pair of Sennheisser HD 540 wired headph...

Badges

View all "Badges"

Top liked

What's going on?

Topics
Replies
Members

Recently online