Welcome to Smart home integrations

Share and talk about Works with Sonos, our Sonos API, and other smart home integration.

Google Assistant Support
Answered

When does Sonos expect to have support for Google Assistant?

IFTTT - If This Then That integration with Sonos

If-This-Then-That (IFTTT) integration could be cool. You could expose playlists to IFTTT as either triggers and/or actions. Use cases could be when a certain playlist is started trigger lights (via We...

Finally!!!: Home Automation -> Auto lights ON and (sonos) music ON when you het home

Do you want when you get home (location aware), a specific music (list/radio) automatically play + a light scenario on? Of course you want... Great news: 0 costs and it can be done easily. Maybe a lo...

Sonos doorbell

Hi all. Tom B an excellent support guy from Sonos suggested I post this here as he knows the tech guys keep an eye on the forums for ideas and problems. I suggested to him that as I live in a townhou...

Sonos and Apple Homekit

Hi Sonos Community, I have trouble using Siri on my phone to with Sonos Beam. In a few videos I've seen that you can tell Siri, "play music in 'Name of Beam'. " However, Siri responds, "Sorry can't f...

Yonomi/IFTTT

I was doing a little research on Sonos and Amazon Echo integration. Most of the articles talk about how Sonos will support Alexa in 2017. That the integration will be impressive and the two services w...

Siri Shortcuts App
Answered

Hey Can somebody tell me something about Sonos and Siri Shortcuts. Would be fine in there are options to use Sonos in the Siri Shortcuts App

Easiest way to get robust IFTTT support!

Hi, I have been spending a lot of time trying to create a simple and easy way to get IFTTT integration working. I know a few people would really like to have an easy way to get that, so here is one so...

Sonos/Smartthings Integration

Glad to see the new sub-forum. My Sonos speakers are an integral part of my Smart Home, which has been built around SmartThings (and webCore) but also utilizes IFTTT, Alexa, and Google Assistant. Jus...

HomeKit & Sonos One - unable to add

Hi all, I just bought Sonos One and it works perfectly. Did add Apple Music service, works with Air Play, ... So far, so good. Then I tried to add it to my Home via ... Add Accessory Don't Have a...

Google Assistant
Answered

We have been hearing for over a year now regarding the Google Assistant integration. When is this going to happen? The Alexa assistance is horrible.

Sonos Beam homekit automation

Hi Sonos Community, Does anyone know how to use apple home kit's automation feature for a Sonos Beam. I'd like to be to create an automation that play music at a certain time, or turn off the Apple T...

Getting Started with Sonos Smart Home Integrations

Sonos has always been committed to providing more choice for what you listen to at home, and how you listen to it. We believe that together with our partners, we can bring new experiences to listeners...

Google Assistant is finally coming to the Sonos One and Sonos Beam

Google Assistant is finally coming to the Sonos One and Sonos Beam It's a CES miracle. A lot of announcements have already come out of CES 2019, but without a doubt, this is one of the most exciting...

Ring Doorbell with Sonos Looping
Answered

I’ve looked through every post imaginable on this but not found a solution unfortunately but my apologies if it is out there somewhere (if so, PLEASE point me in the right direction) I just purchased...

Google assistant Denmark

I wonder when the update for, the support of Google Assistant, the Danish version is up to go, at the date.

Web App to Control Sonos Speakers (not required to be on your home wifi)

Speaker scenes (https://speakerscenes.com) lets you play, pause, etc your Sonos speakers via a web app and while you're not connected to your home wifi. (You can also setup 'scenes' ie. set groups of...

Philips Hue and Sonos One w/Alexa... Light Command Not Responding

I have Philips Hue with Smart Bulbs throughout my home. Majority of commands for lights are given through my Sonos One's and Beam. I have a lamp on one of two night stands in bedroom that was not res...

"works with sonos"

My last topic had a strange title so i try again: Hi I know that this is very new, but does any one in here have experience with a setup using a receiver with "works with sonos" I´m in the proces o...

Future Google assistant capabilities

When Google Assistant eventually makes it onto the Sonos One, will it be possible to integrate with existing chromecast audio groups?

UPnP vs New API
Answered

I control my theater room with Demopad and it includes a Connect feeding into the system. After a lot of reading and learning and much trial and error, I've been able to build a Sonos page within Dem...

Gen 1 Sonos 1 paired with new Sonos 1 - still get airplay and Alexa?
Answered

Hi there, I have a house full of gen 1 Sonos speakers. One set is two play 1s with a sub. I'm considering getting two new Play 1s, mostly because of the Alexa and Airplay technology built in. Howev...

Google Home Mini or Amazin Echo Dot (3rd gen)

Hello, I have just been bought a Google Home Mini at the same time I bought the new Amazon Exho Dot 3rd Gen. The Google Home Mini looks much better for talking to but am not sure it will work for eve...

Apple itunes AirPlay stopped working with Sonos One

AirPlay suddenly can't connect to my two Sonos One anymore. Music via Sonos library works fine, so does radio via TuneIn. Restarted both iPhone and speakers to no effect.

Anyone using Nuimo for their Sonos system? Please help.

I am looking for separate piece of hardware to control my Sonos system. I keep seeing ads for Nuimo. What can you actually do with this device? Is it just play/stop or can you actually select variou...

Badges

• Badge
    bs49 earned the badge Almost Famous
  • Badge
    ChuckCo earned the badge Almost Famous
  • Badge
    Jens Almdkou earned the badge Meet and greet
  • Badge
    keats earned the badge Meet and greet
  • Badge
    FergusP earned the badge Meet and greet
View all "Badges"

Top liked

What's going on?

Topics
Replies
Members

Recently online

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings