Make the PLAYBAR in White

• 20 February 2013
  • 173 replies

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

173 replies

As already mentioned by other people, all my Sonos equipment is white, therefore I'd like a white version of the playbar and sub. Thanks very much in advance.
As mentioned before by other people, the rest of my HiFi is colored white, so therefore I would like to buy a white playbar and sub. Thanks in advance for this option Sonos
Userlevel 2
Please sonos ! Im designing my new living room, with all white components, the color of the sizable playbar is a deal breaker
I have a complete white Sonos setup and would buy the white soundbar right away. For all my tv sets at home and in my company.

So +1 (or rather +10)

I currently only have a White TV and no additional homecinema set or speakers. I want to buy two Sonos Play 1 devices, but I can't connect them to my TV. I have to buy a Sonos Connect to play my TV audio on those speakers (Or Play 5, but it's too big). But I don't want to pay €350 to only connect the Sonos Play 1 speakers to my tv. In that case I prefer to also buy a Sonos Playbar which I could directly connect to my tv, but then it should really become available in white!! The technology is there, so only put it in a white casing. Please, bring it to us this christmas!
Userlevel 1
Yep I want a sonos system but I want to keep all the units the same as my TV and other components in the room so I won't stsrt building a system until the playbar is available in white. Hurry up Sonos!
Same here. The only thing stopping me from buying is the color.
I definitively want this in white as well. It would nice to know how many "likes" this needs in order to become implemented. People wanting a white soundbar doesn't really have a lot of options these days (unless you want some cheap crap) so I reckon it could boost the sales from people outside the "sonos community" as well.
Now two white Play 1  are on my xmas wishlist. All I need is  a white Playbar. What's holding you guys back?
Were is the comments from SONOS? Make a white sub and playbar for my 2 new white play 1 please.
White for me too please!
Are there any news/comments from Sonos, regarding when Sonos Playbar will available in white?
I would buy a white playbar same day it is introduced. Why is there no response from Sonos related to this massive post??
I would buy a white playbar same day it is introduced. Why is there no response from Sonos related to this massive post??
Userlevel 1
Come on SONOS, this is the best market research you can get, you should be loving it! listen to your customers. All the modern devices are being produced in white. From what I see in my industry products from other companies like apple for example are always more desirable in white as always sell out first when launched. Moreover more the general modern trend in homes is to have warmer and or neutral colours. I'm not trying to teach you how to suck eggs I just think its a no brainer for you guys to sell a lot of units. Plus I'm biased as I really want one a one of your systems but I won't invest till you make it in white lol.
I would buy a white Playbar rather than a black one, if it was available.
I am just also waiting for the white playbar (and the White Sub). I have all the Speakers in White. White is very noble with a wide range of use....

When will it be available?
I am also very much interested in a white Playbar.... and especially in a white Sub... 🙂 Because white is a much more exclusive color...
Are there any official news avaiable?
I am also very much interested in a white Playbar.... and especially in a white Sub... 🙂 Because white is a much more exclusive color...

I have a white lacquer entertainment unit therefore I'd like to have the option to purchase a white soundbar to blend in. Why is this so difficult for SONOS to achieve? Your company really seems tone deaf to consumer requests in a competitive market.

Kevin, you are so right about Sonos!

I also agree, why not at least a fair and honnest answer from Sonos instead of silence since 1 year about this request
Would of already bought this if white.  Please take a look at your entire product and make some changes MAN
Hi Gordon, Don't think this is an idea...this is essential!!!! Think about all the male buyer who are only allowed to buy TV/Hifi stuff which fits to the Livingroom decoration of their wifes!!!! The colour is definitely a buying criterium!!!! So whats the Sonos answer to that? Kind regards Andreas
FYI. I sent the below note to sonos sales department (questions@sonos.com) on last friday 1/10. The notice assures of a reply within 48 hours but no word back yet. I will keep you posted if Sonos responds. Dear Sonos Sales, As the Sales Department, I imagine that it is your goal to sell Sonos products to consumers. Wouldn't it be great if Sonos acquiesced to consumer demand to produce a white soundbar? Are you aware that this chat has been occuring on one of Sonos communities for over a year now with consumers asking for when Sonos will make a white soundbar available for sale? https://ask.sonos.com/sonos/topics/will_the_sonos_playbar_be_available_in_white Why don't you respond to dozens of customers questoins about any plans for a white soundbar? I have a white lacquer entertainment unit so I would like to option to purchase a white sonos soundbar. It defies logic why you would mass produce white speakers and a black sound bar. It is also infuriating that you don't listen to thousands of potential customers and consumer demand. It seems futile to ask you to respond to this but will sonos respond to customer requests for a white soundbar? Thank you.
FYI. I sent the below note to sonos sales department (questions@sonos.com) on last friday 1/10. The notice assures of a reply within 48 hours but no word back yet. I will keep you posted if Sonos responds. Dear Sonos Sales, As the Sales Department, I imagine that it is your goal to sell Sonos products to consumers. Wouldn't it be great if Sonos acquiesced to consumer demand to produce a white soundbar? Are you aware that this chat has been occuring on one of Sonos communities for over a year now with consumers asking for when Sonos will make a white soundbar available for sale? https://ask.sonos.com/sonos/topics/will_the_sonos_playbar_be_available_in_white Why don't you respond to dozens of customers questoins about any plans for a white soundbar? I have a white lacquer entertainment unit so I would like to option to purchase a white sonos soundbar. It defies logic why you would mass produce white speakers and a black sound bar. It is also infuriating that you don't listen to thousands of potential customers and consumer demand. It seems futile to ask you to respond to this but will sonos respond to customer requests for a white soundbar? Thank you.
Thank you very much, Kevin, for your great note to SONOS... 🙂 Me too, I can't understand why SONOS doesn't answer since a couple of months... This is unbusinesslike at all!