Make the PLAYBAR in White

• 20 February 2013
  • 173 replies

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

173 replies

Yeah, needs to be in white with HDMI connection before I buy it so get a move on Sonos !
please produce Sub and Bar in white!
What is the status of this issue?
We were going to order a playbar last night but did not press the order button because we stopped our selves and said that a white Playbar and Sub will be release, but the question is when?
Please release one soon so we can buy one!
Userlevel 1
We were going to order a playbar last night but did not press the order button because we stopped our selves and said that a white Playbar and Sub will be release, but the question is when?

Exactly the same here. Want to know if there are plans or not

Same here, waiting for white playbar and white sub before giving any money to Sonos. There could be opportunities for other companies to take the lead here should they wish to satisfy obvious demand.

I'm exactly the same, I desperately want a playbar but black does not do our light coloured living room justice. Please release a white version asap!
I am a high-end interior architect and building contractor and I am willing to pay double the actual price for a white playbar and subwoofer.

Sonos is not willing to listen to their customers apparently. Hopefully there will be a competitor who will soon. 
I've held off buying a sub, sigh ... as am after a white one to match the rest of my components.  Fingers crossed for production of white in 2015?

White is the new black! 🙂
Userlevel 1
Hi Gordon/Sonos I am working as a salesman located in the nordics. I have daily requests for white coloured goods. I can also tell you right now that if youre not considering this "idea" to be reality you as a company are loosing customers/revenue. Btw. Its very easy to sell white today (in the nordics) I hope this input helps. Thanks
Userlevel 1
One more thing. Just take a look at some of your competitors and how their range looks like.
Userlevel 2
white, white, white!!!
I need the playbar in white.
Would love a white one to for exactly the same reason. Come on Sonos can't be too difficult
Unbeliviable... I'm tired waiting for white playbar. Denon is going to realese product similiar to playbar. It already has products such as player 1, 2 and 5. Looking at sonos it will be earlier i suppose.
Come on white Playbar!!!! 
No solution for the playbar .... But for those who want a white sub and don't want to wait then maybe Flexson have a solution...

http://youtu.be/y5Bbz2CtNXY

Flexson - http://www.flexson.com/stores/single_product_view.do?pubID=8595&itemID=902461
white PLAYBAR now
Userlevel 6
Badge +16
Personally I wouldn't want a white PlayBar but can see that a white PlayBar and Sub would work for others so have to +1. Maybe if and when they do this it will be an updated model supporting DTS.
Have to agree with all the others, please make a white playbar, it will make it much easier to make it melt in with other parts of our living room, and I think that goes for a lot of people that simply don't want the traditional black HiFi-style for their stuff. Sound should be great but invisible.
I'm a big fan of all that is sonos just a small but . I think it's time that you added a white version playbar to your collection that's the only reason I won't be adding the black playbar to mine black is a classic colour so is white I think you will be surprise how many people would prefer the White to the black having spoken to numerous people this seems to be a no brainer 2015 needs sonos to listen tithe voice of the consumer thanks James Hertfordshire
Make a white and i buy 2
You really need to make all products in white. We are not buying until then. I am sure if you can do speakers in limited addition colours you can sort the playbar and sub woofer out
please let us know an eta on the white playbar!
Can't believe there isn't a playbar and sub in white when other speakers are in white? Common already, how hard can it be to offer a playbar and sub in white?