Make the PLAYBAR in White

• 20 February 2013
  • 173 replies

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

173 replies

Userlevel 2
http://www.luxusschall.de/shop/sonos/...

This outfit claims to be selling white playbars. Just click on the English flag to translate, and then type white playbar in the search. The price seems to be quite steep IMO.
Userlevel 2
http://www.luxusschall.de/shop/sonos/...

This outfit claims to be selling white playbars. Just click on the English flag to translate, and then type white playbar in the search. The price seems to be quite steep IMO.

This outfit claims to be selling white playbars. As someone else said earlier flexson makes white covers for the sub.
just make it happend, will you! you will double you sales figures I guarantee 🙂
white PLAYBAR now

Check out www.coloryoursound.com they offer two covers in White for the sonos playbar. one in "snow White" and one in an off-White called "panna cota". the snow White vesion you can see on the Picture above.
Check out www.coloryoursound.com. they offer two Versions of the sonos playbar in White. one is "snow White" an the other is an off-White called "panna cotta". the snow White Version you can see on the Picture above.
Same here, I would buy two. It doesn't make sense that the other Play products are available in white but not Playbar.
you can just buy a cover on www.coloryoursound.com and your sonos playbar turn into White (or any other Color you wish). They even offer two kinds of White!
I have one in black because I really love my sonos but I will swap it for a white when available because My TV (philips) dressoir etc is white. 
you can get a White cover for your black playbar and it turns into White. check out www.coloryoursound.com
We need the Playbar and Sub in white! Please...
I was just going to buy a Playbar, white of course, as all my other Sonos Components are in white. To my surprise the Playbar is not available in white..? Then I saw this thread and I like to sing along with the big choir - Make the Playbar in White, Sonos! 
white PLAYBAR now

Do Sonos ever respond to these threads? Just bought a Canton DM9 because they do a white one. Rather anachronistic and arrogant of Sonos to do any colour as long as it's black...
After waiting for so long, i opted in for two Canton DM 9 soundbars... shame on you Sonos
Agree with Marin. To be even more successful in the Nordics with the Playbar it has to be in white, as with all other speakers. As soon as you present it, I will buy it! 🙂
Userlevel 2
White TV, white wall, white Bose Acoustimass... make a white PlayBar and the Acoustimass goes away... 
Make the playbar in white please!
Userlevel 7
Badge +26
Seems to me that no-one in sonos is looking at this thread and definitely not responding. with so many people liking and requesting the playbar in white it really is staggeringly poor customer focus.
Hi PeterC,

We're watching the thread and read just about every word posted here on the community in any thread. Sometimes we'll remain a bit quiet when there's nothing to add to the conversation, but we absolutely are around and listening.

We've been sure to share the interest in a white PLAYBAR with the appropriate teams, but currently don't have any news to share. If there's an update we'll let you all know about it.
Seems to me that no-one in sonos is looking at this thread and definitely not responding. with so many people liking and requesting the playbar in white it really is staggeringly poor customer focus.
+1 here waiting for the Playbar to be released in white. Until then I won't be parting with £550...
Just went online to buy a white play at and am disappointed and surprised that Sonos doesn't have one in the market. Please make one in white!!!
So, 2 years this thread has been on and still no white option... Time to look for alternatives I guess.
Still waiting...
Hi Benjamin, I have moved your suggestion to the Ideas section so other Sonos customers can add their +1 and opinion to this. I have no information at this time about the Sonos PLAYBAR coming out in another color.

Please playbar in white, i am waiting for buy..
I have a Samsung UE50ES6710, a white led TV. I think a white PLAYBAR will be a perfect match for this TV,

Me too!! Still no news on that? :?
Userlevel 2
Badge +1
Please write to ceo@sonos.com.
10/28/16 I just received an email stating that the subwoofer has been released in white, but Sonos has no plans to produce a white playbar. Of course this is very disappointing. Especially since many of you have been holding out for a white playbar to match the rest of your set ups for so long.
Does anyone have a skin/decal they've successfully used on their playbar? The Snow White cover posted to this forum is unacceptable as it covers the speakers.
Thanks everyone!
And Happy Halloween!!!