Make the PLAYBAR in White

• 20 February 2013
  • 173 replies

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

173 replies

Userlevel 1
I have a Samsung UE50ES6710, a white led TV. I think a white PLAYBAR will be a perfect match for this TV,
Userlevel 1
I'm sure they'll bring it out in gloss black first, you know, to match the Sub :rolleyes:
Userlevel 1
I'm waiting for the white playbar,.. and the white sub too!!! I'll definitely buy them when they'll come in white.
me too
Hi Gorden, Any news from the Ideas section concerning this request? Is there hope and in a near future? Thanks and best regards
Userlevel 4
Badge +1
Hi Daniella, We pass all ideas along to our Product Development team and they give us status updates. Currently this idea is marked as Under Consideration. We will adjust the status accordingly if this changes. Best, Gordon
Userlevel 1
After a bad support (white color for SONOS PLAYBAR as prototype) of the marketing agency of SONONS Germany we have dropped a media project and will now work together with Bose. They are more flexible. It seems so that SONOS is not interested in networking with TV producers. Unfortunatly.
Userlevel 3
No playbar for me until it's in White (and supports DTS).
Userlevel 1
I think to change to Bose system because SONOS is not flexible enough. I Asked for a white PLAYBAR for a documentation in TV for Germany. SONOS is not able to deliver a prototype in white. Bose is more flexible in this point.
Userlevel 1
No comment from SONOS?
7 sonos-products.... very pleased with them and a White LED TV , just waiting to kick out the surround speakers... if the playbar is released in white. Wont put a black box there....
All of my components are in white in my living room, aswell as all of my sonos play:3 and play:5.... Are there any plans on bringing the Playbar in white? I'm waiting for the white playbar,.. and the white sub too!!! I'll definitely buy them when they'll come in white
Badge
Yes please, please. please, I would love a white Playbar, would match the rest of my SONOS components, so makes real sense to me.
Badge
Yes please, please. please, I would love a white Playbar, would match the rest of my SONOS components, so makes real sense to me.
Bitte bringt die PLABAR endlich in weiß auf den Markt!
Hejsan!!! jag skulle också köpa den direkt om den fanns i vitt! I would definitely buy a white playbar! Glada Hälsningar Philip
Userlevel 1
This must be possible, not? White for PLAYBAR, White for SUB!
Make the playbar in white edition and I buy one immediately, all my other components are white.
I am the happy owner of a Sonos system and I want to extend it with a subwoofer and soundbar. But why is it not available in white, like the rest of the system? I dont want to buy until it comes in the color white because it looks silly on a white bookcase with white speakers on a white wall!
Some of the line up are white, why not full range in white? I would like a playbar but in white. I have everything else in white. Please make the playbar in white and I will buy one directly.
All my products from Sonos are in white. Why don't you make the playbar in white? Please do. Thank you!
Make the sound bar and sub white and I am in ... and believe me I already have a Play:5, a Play: 3, and just bought 3 Play:1
Hi Gordon,
still no news ?
Hi Gordon,
I wait for a white SONOS soundbar too.
You should really stick to your colorscheme: black and white!
Can you give an update Sonos? for all of us that are planing to invest in playbars...