Welcome to Ask a question

Not sure where to post? Ask your question here.

Sonos / worst software developers ever

Having purchased a multi room set up. Following the instructions... the connectivity issues just never stop. 'Unable to connect' is a better name for sonos. Waste of money. Speakers drop out. Rooms dr...

So..it's been almost a year since the announcement. Alexa integration guys?

I'm totally cool with you taking time to get it right. But it was August of last year you announced Alexa integration. I've had an Echo for a while and honestly it is easier to tell it to play somet...

Surround Speakers Dropping
Question

I have a Bar, Sub and 2 Play 3s configured together. I've tried using the Sonos network ("WM:0") as well as my wi-fi network. I've tried changing the wireless channel. All to no avail, so at this poin...

No tv sound
Question

Recently my soundbar and sub will not play audio in from the tv via my optical cable. I have tried a power reset and also checkijg the optical lead for the read light but to no avail. Diagnostics numb...

Cast to Device and Sonos
Question

Hi, hope spmeone can help. I'm on latest Windows 10, and one of the great new features was to be able to Cast To my Sonos devices. However, since I've had a new Homehub 6, the Cast To feature now sh...

Sonos Echo/Alexa beta
Question

How can I join this beta please?

Looking for a good turntable
Answered

Hi, Could someone recommend a good turntable to use with Sonos please

cat5 connection for my boost?
Question

I recently moved into a house that is wired for cat5. My Wi-Fi coverage is spotty with Comcast, so I have made all of the cat5 jacks hot to take anything that can be hardwired off the Wi-Fi. My br...

Why does Sonos Connect volume have to be at 100% when connected to external amp in 'Variable' mode?
Question

Hoping someone can help with a really annoying problem with my Sonos Connect seti-up. Must point out first I am not very tech savvy or experienced with Sonos (although am loving it despite this proble...

What if Sonos disappeared?
Question

There has been a bit of conjecture recently that Sonos could cease trading due to competition, and not catering for the latest and greatest audio formats. If this happened, where would that leave all...

Sonos App
Question

Is any one else sick to death of the stupid updates this App receives. I would like the chance to carry on using the existing working app with a choice to update or not. But the powers that be think t...

SONOS Upgrade

I am a plug and play type of person, certainly no audiotechnophile (technoauddiophile?), but would like to think that I know what sounds good to my ear. I listen to many different genres, from Gregor...

Music playback but no sound from CONNECT
Answered

I have a CONNECT that is wired to my stereo. Music was played from a NAS connected to my router using a BOOST setup. To increase the Sonos signal strength in my house (playback was sometimes intermitt...

Windows Desktop Controller Problem
Answered

I have been using the Sonos Desktop Controller on my PC for a long time and it has always worked. Three days ago it suddenly stopped working. I have tried uninstalling the controller and re-installi...

Alexa integration for SONOS
Question

Does anyone know if/when Alexa will be supported by SONOS? I've seen a lot of conversations about a public trial in 2017 but nothing specific about dates and official release. Can anyone confirm if...

connection speed insufficient immediately after 7.3 upgrade
Question

I have been setting up all my Sonos kit recently, with one unit directly connected to my Ethernet system, so a BOOST setup (but no actual boost). System is 3xZP100 (+ 1 still to be deployed), 1xCo...

Using Sonos without NAS?
Question

I have had a Sonos system for many years, having copied my entire CD collection to a Buffalo Linkstation. However, I now have a Spotify subscription, and I find that it is easier to use than accessing...

Can you stream to individual speakers once they are grouped?
Question

If I group a Play:1 speaker that is in my family room and living room, it creates a group. Can then play music to ONLY the Play:1 in the family room? I know I can ungroup them, which is what I belie...

MLB Audio
Question

When I click on MLB Audio and select a feed, they're all greyed out. I updated Sonos and verifiied that I paid my MLB audio subscription. Any suggestions for what to do next?

Connect gets pretty warm on top

Has anyone took their Connect apart to drill some vent holes for better ventilation on the top? Any ideas and suggestions would be appreciated. TIA

5Ghz or bust!!! Please Sonos!

Living in a crowded area with 20 different 2.4GHz wireless networks around is really frustrating with Sonos. I've invested in many speakers and I'm constantly getting queues of podcasts either skipped...

SONOS WIFI HEADPHONES
Question

i HAVE SORROUND SISTEM 5.1 (SONOS PLAYBAR, SUB and 2 PLAY 1) NEED TO HAVE A HEADFONE CONECTED TO MY SONOS WIFI WHIT POSIBILITY TO HEAR SOURROUND, ETC, ETC..ARE YOU DEVELOP SOMETHING TO HELP THE PEOPLE...

Can I use the SUB in 2 different configurations?
Answered

So here's the deal. I have 2 PLAY:5 (Gen 2) and have set it up in my living room in vertical orientation for listening to music, and have also connected the TV to one of the speaker using LINE-IN. The...

Cannot Import my iTunes Music library to Sonos

Cannot Import my iTunes Music library to Sonos. I continue to be very disappointed in Sonos and the Sonos APP. Why can't I import all my music to Sonos?

WMA Lossless transcoding options?
Question

I'm aware that Sonos doesn't natively support WMA lossless, and due to processing power and/or licensing issues probably never will. However, I own a large-ish collection in that format (about 60% of...

Badges

View all "Badges"

Top liked

What's going on?

Topics
Replies
Members

Recently online