Welcome to Ask a question

Not sure where to post? Ask your question here.

12 Sonos Connect's + Multichannel Amplifier OR 12 Sonos Connect AMPS?

I am remodeling my house and putting in 12 zones. I am considering two basic approaches and would appreciate input on my choice: 1) Purchase a multi-channel amplifier. Connect amp to speakers in ea...

When Sonos keeps running after you have turned off your iPhone!
Question

Hey folks, can anyone explain how Sonos can keep running when I've turned off not just the app on my phone, but my phone itself? I couldn't get Sonos to pause or change inputs, so I turned off my pho...

Only Primary User's music services per location??
Question

Have 2 separate Sonos systems at 2 locations. Only the primary users' music accounts (Pandora/IHeart/Etc) in each location. Possible to access one's own music services in a "foreign location"?

Sonos TIDAL - album tracks not ordered by number anymore?
Question

All my favorite albums from TIDAL Hifi have the tracks messed up in Sonos. When I use TIDAL directly the tracks are ordered correctly. I also have another music service (Yousee) in Sonos - again track...

Zune music played on Sonos
Question

How do I play music on Sonos wirelessly from Microsoft Zune device or Zune Library on PC? Only just set up my wonderful Sonos system and would like to play my music from my rather old Microsoft Zune...

Sonos cutting out. No previous thread or troubleshooting is helping.
Question

My Sonos (play 1, connect, connect amp attached to passive speakers) keeps cutting out. I have tried all trouble shooting, changed the channel from 1 to 6 to 11, rebooted my router. Diagnostic code...

Using the app as a TV audio receiver no latency headphone jack
Answered

Hello all. Brand new to Sonos so forgive the ignorance. So far just the play bar and the sub (primarily because we are moving into a shoebox apartment in NY). Which brings me to the question: Can m...

Podcasts on Sonos not showing episode length so can't forward or rewind
Question

OK - here's my podcast on my iPad clearly showing the episode length and here's the same podcast in the Sonos app with no episode length. It doesn't happen on all podcasts but when it does you can'...

Selecting single song adds all songs to queue

If I select a single song, all songs in that folder are added to queue. So what is the point of the "Play All" button at the top of each folders' song list? If I select a single song, I expect only th...

Using 'on this iphone' to play apple music downloads
Question

Hello - I've recently subscribed to Apple Music, and have downloaded tracks to my iphone. However, when I select 'on this iphone' in the Sonos app, I only see a couple of the downloaded albums, n...

Alternatives to iTunes
Question

We have recently purchased two Sonos Play3's and enjoy listening to Radio by TuneIn. We have about 150 audio CD's which we would like to be able listen to via Sonos. We understand from this forum and...

sonos boost
Question

how do u connect sonos boost to your speakers if already connected to the sonos bridge

Create surround sound with Connect thru HiFi amp to speakers?
Question

I have a PlayBar and 2 Play1s and have set up surround for films, but taking it down to use the Play1s elsewhere for music seems to take ages. So instead of ditching my old Warfdales, I'd like to use...

2nd user can't access the music and playlists on her spotify, it will only play the primary users!
Question

I am the main user of our spotify system. I have my spotify, soundcloud accounts linked, and also play music direct from my music library. My girlfriend also uses SONOS, via the app on her phone,...

play5

play5 gets lost in avail devices on spotify

SONOS can't connect to WIFI
Question

After a power surge, I had to reset the name and password for my WIFI network. Now my SONOS can't connect to the WIFI. I've tried adding my control device to the current system and this was unsucces...

volume control
Question

wireless volume control

Sonos old remote Control
Question

Hi guys the following could sound a silly question but I want to know if someone sees a use case for the old Sonos remote control in these days knowing that today everything is controlled from the Son...

Soundbar plus two play 1s doubt
Question

Quick couple of question for you guys....is possible to bond a Playbar with a pair of Play 1s?. If yes then the second question is if it will force a sorround sound mode for the Play 1s or could be ju...

Multi Room installation

Dears,can you please let me know what are the minimum requirements for installing multi room audio system(4 rooms), Regards.

Product life cycle/Software updates
Answered

Hi Everyone I'm considering buying a Sonos PLAY:5. Since this speaker is a year or two old , I wanted to know what's the life cycle of a sonos product , when might another play speaker be release...

One sub. 2 setups
Question

I got two sound setups in my livingroom. I got two speakers in my sealing, a sub and playbar. The two speakers are connected to 1 of 5 sonos connect AMP. In my livingroom, I want to use one...

Pico Remote to toggle Connect:Amp between radio station and TV via group with PlayBar

Goal: We need a way to toggle our Connect:Amp between a radio station and listening to TV. Set up: Our kitchen and family room are adjacent, and it's easy to watch the TV from the kitchen. But the...

PLAY:1 (pair) solid red LED on one speaker
Question

Setup my PLAY:1 pair with no problems - unplugged the left speaker. When I plugged it back in the LED flashes white until eventually shows solid red. Any help resolving this issue would be great. Than...

Deleting duplicate imported playlists
Question

How do I delete duplicate imported playlists?

Badges

• Badge
    nadaaa earned the badge Meet and greet
  • Badge
    eno earned the badge Meet and greet
  • Badge
    wolfebrowm earned the badge Almost Famous
  • Badge
    hjembaek earned the badge Meet and greet
  • Badge
    Rendier25 earned the badge Meet and greet
View all "Badges"