Welcome to Ask a question

Not sure where to post? Ask your question here.

Scotty
Question

Hi is it possible to add an Additianal sound bar and subwoofer into my kitchen and leave my living room set up as it is ?? Will it work as differant TV set up ?? Thankyou

2 pairs of play 1 in stereo
Question

Have a pair of play1 in stereo with sonos sub and added another pair of play1 in stereo but the will not play. Thanks for suggestions on how to fix this issue

Sonos one fading
Question

One of our sonos play1s occasionally fades in and out of music when paired with the other sonos play1 and the sound bar. So when they are all playing together this happens. Please advise

problem with connection of MacBook after new Router and extender fitted
Question

I cannot use my home library as the laptop holds all tracks

Songs Skipping On Sonos
Question

When I play music from my iPhone X the songs frquently stopp half way through and then the next song starts. There is no problems when I play a radio station via TuneIn on the same iPhone. How can I...

Sonos Beam doesn’t pick up the HDMI signal from my Samsung TV after being switched off/on
Question

The Beam is connected through the ARC/HDMI port of my 2019 Samsung QE65Q70RALXXN TV and every day I have to activate the Beam using the Sonos app and choose TV. All devices and updated.

Use Playbar and Sonos Sub with existing 5.1 set up?
Question

Hello, I am wondering if I can integrate a play bar and sonos sub into my current 5.1 set up. I am hoping that I can use a SPDIF to RCA adapter to plug the playbar into my reciever. Will the sub be ab...

How do you transfer a product to a new owner ?
Answered

How can I transfer a product to a new owner ? I can transfer all but can’t see how to transfer one product I own. Thanks

Playbar no chime solid white light won’t connect using app
Question

I have just moved house. I have a playbar and a connect bridge powered up and I am trying to reconnect my playbar to my Samsung TV. I am trying to add the playbar via the Sonos app but get to the poin...

Using the New AMP with SKY Q
Question

Hi, quick question from a home audio noob. I've recently had an extension to my kitchen, whilst doing so I decided to add ceiling speakers with the intentions of connecting them to the old Connect AM...

Play Bar orientation
Answered

I'm going to mount my TV on the wall and hang my Play Bar underneath it. Is there a correct way up to have the Play Bay mounted, ie. silver bar with SONOS on it at the top or bottom? Thanks in advance...

Unable to add Amp
Question

Trying to add AMP to system, app says controller needs update but there isn’t a controller update.

Music starts when I Geta phone call
Question

Every time I receive a phone call when, the music starts on my only Sonos speaker. I can be in the house or miles away, but the music starts!

play 3 component issue

Hello can anyone tell me value of R316 on power board?

Firetv stick not playing sound through playbar
Question

I have my Sonos playbar connected to my TV, and I plug my firetv stick into an hdmi port on my TV, the video plays fine through the TV, but I can't get the sound to come out of my Sonos playbar

Spotify Doesn't Appear In "Add Music Services"
Answered

Im in USA and my Spotify is registered in USA, but it won't show up in my services. All I have in there is apple music and some other ones I am not familiar with. Can anyone assist me?

Soundbar completely dead!
Answered

I have a 3-4 year old soundbar and it has done this 3-4 times before but now nothing works. The problem is that it shows a steady white light but does not appear in app and no sound even coming throug...

SONOS App on iPad
Answered

The SONOS app on my iPad is suddenly not working. Says the software on my device is outdated. When I check my iPad Settings it tells me my device is up to date. Please tell me this is not some coordin...

Sonos AMP ARC
Question

Hi I am looking at buying the new Sonos AMP for my lounge, with the Sub and a pair of Bose 791 speakers. However, I need to understand how the ARC works. I want the options of having the TV sound, Sky...

Beam mic not working with Samsung/PS4
Answered

Hi there....my kids have a PS4 the they were able to play with their friends over the internet using the built-i TV mic - since I hooked up the Beam, they can hear their mates but they can no longer s...

Sub not working / no sound
Question

Hi, my sub has no sound. I have tried re-setting, connect it via Ethernet to my router, but still no sound. Please help. Thank you.

Subwoofer not integrating

I just got a wireless sub and set it up using the controller. I am unable to connect it to work 3 wireless sonos one speakers which are all grouped. This is my last resort before returning it. Please...

network connection speed insufficient to maintain playback buffer - Spotify
Answered

When trying to use Spotify, I keep getting interrupted play and the error message "network connection speed insufficient to maintain playback buffer". I can stream radio stations just fine. Amazon...

ALAC HD

Better sound-Why doesn't Sonos allow higher resolution sound other than 16 bit?

Can’t connect to sonos
Question

Hi all - recently returned from holiday and unable to connect to Sonos from any devices via the controller app. The only way to get it up and running is to connect one speaker via Ethernet wire to the...

Badges

• Badge
    JMMac earned the badge Meet and greet
  • Badge
    sdafforn earned the badge Meet and greet
  • Badge
    MBoz earned the badge Meet and greet
  • Badge
    gbranam863 earned the badge Almost Famous
  • Badge
    Sonos L earned the badge Meet and greet
View all "Badges"

Top liked

What's going on?

Topics
Replies
Members

Recently online

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings