Welcome to Ask a question

Not sure where to post? Ask your question here.

Sanus WSSBM1-B2 Mount blocking Sonos Beam IR sensor
Question

Has anyone had an issue of the L bracket on the Sanus Mount WSSBM1-B2 blocking the Beam’s IR sensor? When I attach the Sonos Beam to the L bracket using the 2 supplied screws, the Remote control does...

Connection problem

My Sonos Play 1 worked for a month and now it won't connect anymore. I've tried doing the reset and everything and it won't work. I'm very annoyed because I wanted to use it and now I can't please hel...

Sonos just started not playing m4a files
Answered

Library on Mac desktop, Sonos won't play m4a files either through desktop or iPhone app

AMP without passive speakers to use with ARC TV

Hi there, I wondered if Sonos AMP can be used with a stereo pair of One's and a Sub in TV/ARC mode. I have set it up but without any "passive" speakers connected to the AMP I do not hear any voice. I...

decodeur spdif to playbar or to tv

hi just need to know if it s better to connect my decoder with spdif port directly to my playbar for the sound or hdmi to tv and connect the tv to the playbar in spdif ?

How Does Pause Work In A Group?
Answered

I am new to Sonos and have a Connect:Amp and 6 x Play:1 speakers (and a Boost). I have set up the amp and speakers as a group (via the iPad Sonos app) and, just as I wanted, I play my iPod music throu...

Apple Music skipping to next track after playing only part of a song
Question

First of all I have already read many threads regarding this issue but none was useful. The problem is very simple to describe: when using Apple Music through the SONOS app almost no song of an album...

SONOS Beta Password Reset

Not remembering my password I requested to change it. However the instructions email won't open, just shows a blank page.

Different number of songs each time library updates

My library is set to update each day at 2 AM. Every time, it brings over a different number of songs from my iTunes library, without any being added or deleted from iTunes. I don't mean 1, 2 or 10 --...

Advice on Sonos + senior w/early dementia

I do computer support. I have a senior with dementia. He handed me his Sonos remote and told me to connect it to his new computer dropped off at the shop. He told me he needs new speakers, the old...

Amp and Dolby 7

Hi, new member here, can the new Amp can be connected to wall speakers via a Dolby 7 wall plate? Many thanks

How many speakers on the new amp 2019
Answered

Hello, I want to know if i can put 4 harman kardon speakers on my new amp 2019, and how to do this? Thank you.

Beam and 2 Play 1s?

TV surround / party sounds - hi I currently have one Play 1. I am looking to buy a TV soundbar and also want some good sounds for an upcoming party. Is a Beam and additional Play 1 the way to go? I wo...

Sonos app.

Hallo, ik heb abonnement bij iTunes,de downloads komen met gegevens zoals titel album,uitvoerder en lyrics. Spijtig dat men deze gegevens niet te zien krijgt in de Sonos app (controller) !!??

Frustration with SONOS connection to my devices
Answered

IPOD Touch Version 9.3.5 no longer works with SONOS...and after spending 45 minutes on the phone with ABT electronics and then another 45 minutes with SONOS representative. No solution. Buying a new...

Where is my refund

My speakers where confirmed as received back to Sonos on 16th January 2019. In this confirmation email it stated that my refund would be issued back to the original payment method within 10-15 working...

Sonos / Channels / two gen 5 speakers won't connect

I've had continuing issues with my Sonos System. 1. Buffering issues. I've changed wireless channels on my router to 1, 6, 11. Streaming NPR keeps cutting out. 2. I received a new Gen 5 due to...

Sonos controller update failing to install

Hey! The Sonos controller won't allow me to pass an update screen but when I try to run the update it says "An exception occured during a WebClient request." I reset the controller but it didn't help...

Play 3 discontinued

Since the Play 3’s has been discontinued. Will the 3’s still be supported by Sonos?

Wireless cut outs
Answered

i have 2 Play 1 running in my pub and when busy they keep cutting out. The speakers are on the same network as the pubs free wifi so im assuming that is the problem? We also have 2 PDQ machines that a...

Search YouTube Music and Spotify
Question

I am still pretty new with Sonos, but also with Spotify and YouTube Music. If I search an artist within the Sonos app, I only get a list with albums, not separate songs. If I filter on songs, I can n...

Sent system diagnostic
Answered

System diagnostic #1299705595.

How do I change room setting and names
Answered

how do I change my room names? I have downloaded the desktop app and still not finding it. It is frustrating to not be able to change my setting!

home theatre
Answered

Hi everyone, I have a question: in order to create an home theatre system does it make sense to put together 1 base + 1 sub + 2 play:5 (as front speakers) + 2 play:1 (as rear speakers)? Do you have be...

Does Sony KDL-46V2500 connect to Sonos Beam?
Answered

Im planning on giving my friend a Sonos Beam, but he has a old tv Sony KDL-46V2500, i wonder does this work with Sonos Beam? I cant figure it out cause it doesnt seem to have hdmi-arc, it says it have...

Badges

View all "Badges"

Top liked

What's going on?

Topics
Replies
Members

Recently online

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings