Welcome to Ask a question

Not sure where to post? Ask your question here.

How the 'ask a question' forum works

If you have a question and are not sure where to start, ask it here. We'll keep an eye on everything that gets posted here, and once something has been answered by the community or by us, we'll go ah...

Downgraded Customer Service?

I am a Sonos user for a few years, even it is not officially launched in Hong Kong at that moment, I bought my first SONOS from Amazon US. In the past, the support service was quite good, I can get a...

customer support?

Has anyone else noticed how bad the customer support has become at SONOS? When I first bought into SONOS years ago, support was fast and well I said then that it was "awesome". Today I have been on h...

Telephone support is Unacceptable

What happened to the wonderful tech support Sonos USED to have? Third time I've tried to speak with someone with a hold time over 1.5 HOURS!

Register Your Speakers

My Sonos account says it can’t find any speakers registered to my account. It has locked up my controller on my iPhone and iPad. I only have amps, with hard wired non Sonos speakers. I was using th...

Dropping connection to Mixcloud & Spotify
Answered

Hi, I’m finding a problem with my Sonos system (2 play 1’s, a sub and a play bar, 1connect) dropping the connection to both Mixcloud & Spotify. Sonos bridge plugged directly to back of Router. When tr...

New Amazon Echo Input

Not an ideal place to ask, but I’m not signing up to another forum to just ask this... Currently I have a couple of Play 1’s setup in the kitchen with an Echo Dot. Obviously, at the moment I have to...

Pairing a Beam and Play 1
Answered

I just bought a Beam and a Play 1 and I was told I could synch them but when I try to set it up it says I need another Play 1 to set up surround. I just want to pair the Beam with the one Play 1, is...

Connecting Mac-Mini to Sonos to play media from the Mac
Answered

My Sonos Playbar and Sub is connected to my TV. My Mac-Mini is also connected to my TV. Can I play media such as stored movies, itunes, and general media through the Sonos. My Sonos has replaced my am...

I used to love my Sonos - Privacy complaint

I have advanced multiple sclerosis and depend on a wheelchair to get around. When I bought several pieces of Sonos kit a few years ago, they freed me from having to put on records or cds and gave me f...

From Sonos, a Father’s Day gift that keeps on playing.

I received this e-mail this morning from Sonos. Whilst I understand why they are doing I should like to point out that my Father passed away in the recent past so this sort of mawkish mail isn't some...

Automated Spam filters - Boon or Bane

Ryan sent me a message yesterday clarifying that some recent moderation I had complained about was an aggressive automatic filter at work, and not a moderator action. As I have written to him, I am p...

Play 5 Orientation-Tweeters Disabled

Everywhere I read, it says that when placed in horizontal orientation, the inside tweeters are disabled to maintain stereo separation. My two stereo paired play 5s disable the outside and keep playin...

Speakers won’t re register to Sonos account after factory reset

Hi, any help gratefully received. I recently factory reset my 2 Sonos Ones due to problems with the Alexa functionality. Have just set them back up again, but the app is now telling me that it can’t f...

Help with line-in and Google Home Mini
Answered

Hi, I have a quick question before going out and buying stuff. I have one Sonos Connect and one Sonos Amp. My setup is the following: TV is connected via line-in on Sonos Connect where line out is...

Regarding the website sonos.com
Question

Hi, How come that Submit a ticket / Ask a Question = https://sonos.custhelp.com/app/ask is not added/listet as a point on the frontpage of https://sonos.custhelp.com/ and on the frontpage of http://ww...

Sonos #beam not available message on Samsung remote
Answered

How do I remove the "Not Available" message when using my Samsung remote to volume up / down on a Samsung TV connected to a Beam?

Sonos One vs Sonos Play:1

Is there any reason to get the Sonos One over the Play:1 if you have the Beam which already comes with Alexa?

SONOS Beam Updates?

When are sonos going to bring an update for the Beam soundbar? Sinc issue needs sorting as does dolby digital output.

Beam+Play 1's - regain multi-room setup when not watching movies?

Hi! I just recently bought the Beam (and I love it!), and paired it with my 2 Play 1's. It works great and theres alot more sound from the rear speakers than i expected..! However, when we're just l...

9.2 Update Question - Manage options greyed out
Question

Updated to 9.2 but now the "manage" options are greyed out. I can't find any of my imported playlists. I am running a iMac OS X 10.10.5. I can't find any related resolutions so looking for help. Submi...

Screen Lock Controls
Answered

I am a musicholic, have been since forever. I have a long history with music & audio & audio systems. SONOS has been one of my favorite purchases for some time until today... "screen lock controls"...

Dropped Streaming From NAS and Untolerable Buffering

I use Sonos for virtually all my music playback - including local radio stations which I bring in through Tune-In and it works incredibly well except when streaming my library from my NAS which is har...

Intercom for Sonos

The 3rd party "Intercom for Sonos" App appears to no longer work. Has Sonos disabled this/plans to do it's own soon?

SONOS Beam causing Amazon Prime Video to freeze on Apple TV

Video on Amazon Prime via Apple TV keeps freezing when I use Sonos Beam. While the video freezes, the audio continues to play (using an optical audio cable). If I unhook Sonos and play through speak...

Badges

View all "Badges"

Top liked

What's going on?

Topics
Replies
Members

Recently online

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings