Welcome to Ask a question

Not sure where to post? Ask your question here.

How the 'ask a question' forum works

If you have a question and are not sure where to start, ask it here. We'll keep an eye on everything that gets posted here, and once something has been answered by the community or by us, we'll go ah...

Connect BBC Sounds

I have a pair of Play 1 speakers and we are an Apple household. How do I connect and play the new BBC Sounds App?

Pairing a Beam and Play 1
Answered

I just bought a Beam and a Play 1 and I was told I could synch them but when I try to set it up it says I need another Play 1 to set up surround. I just want to pair the Beam with the one Play 1, is...

Sonos One vs Sonos Play:1

Is there any reason to get the Sonos One over the Play:1 if you have the Beam which already comes with Alexa?

Can't log out

For some reason the account listed on the app on my phone is for my husband. I have no idea how this happened and neither does he. He doesn't know his password. I need to switch to my account on th...

Can sonos handle hi-res flac from tidal or should you disable it?
Answered

As you probably know, Tidal in its more fancy subscription streams not only CD quality FLAC but also a limited set of hi-res FLAC audio files. Given the fact that Sonos speakers can only handle the lo...

Sonos Amp True 5.1?
Answered

Can the new Sonos Amp be used in conjunction with a sonos playbar to create a true 5.1 surround setup?

Register Your Speakers

My Sonos account says it can’t find any speakers registered to my account. It has locked up my controller on my iPhone and iPad. I only have amps, with hard wired non Sonos speakers. I was using th...

Simple question - connect Apple TV to Sonos Play 1
Answered

Is it possible to connect Sonos Play 1 to be the sound for an Apple TV4

Sonos 9.3 update for Mac- now Spotify not working
Question

Just upgraded to Sonos 9.3 now it won't connect with Spotify. Anyone else? What to do?

Intercom for Sonos

The 3rd party "Intercom for Sonos" App appears to no longer work. Has Sonos disabled this/plans to do it's own soon?

Using Sonos One as computer speakers
Answered

How do I use the Sonos One speakers to play audio from my PC or Macbook when I watch something on Youtube or play a game?

Speakers won’t re register to Sonos account after factory reset

Hi, any help gratefully received. I recently factory reset my 2 Sonos Ones due to problems with the Alexa functionality. Have just set them back up again, but the app is now telling me that it can’t f...

Playbar 2

Hi Guys, does anybody know if there is a Playbar 2 in the works or have intel as to roughly when the Playbar 2 will be getting released?

Can My SONOS ONE(a100) play Netflix Audio?

I am looking to play netflix on my Macbook Pro and listen to the show through the SONOS ONE speaker. Now it doesn't have to be wirelessly, Can I direct connect the LAN network cable into the usb netwo...

Connecting Mac-Mini to Sonos to play media from the Mac
Answered

My Sonos Playbar and Sub is connected to my TV. My Mac-Mini is also connected to my TV. Can I play media such as stored movies, itunes, and general media through the Sonos. My Sonos has replaced my am...

any one seen this on Facebook https://www.sonosstores/////com

hi this appeared on Facebook this morning ,what do you all reckon copys or don't exist https://www.sonosstores/////com

Play music through a BEAM
Answered

I have a new beam and it is all connected through my TV and Alexa is working, but how do I get music to play through it, either from my existing iTunes or asking Alexa directly>

Dropping connection to Mixcloud & Spotify
Answered

Hi, I’m finding a problem with my Sonos system (2 play 1’s, a sub and a play bar, 1connect) dropping the connection to both Mixcloud & Spotify. Sonos bridge plugged directly to back of Router. When tr...

7.1 Surround Sound Possible ?
Answered

I currently have the sonos beam and 2 sonos one speakers. I'm planning on purchasing the sub asap to create 5.1 surround sound but I wondered if I was to purchase another 2 sonos one speakers, could t...

Downgraded Customer Service?

I am a Sonos user for a few years, even it is not officially launched in Hong Kong at that moment, I bought my first SONOS from Amazon US. In the past, the support service was quite good, I can get a...

Watching 5.1 netflix with the BEAM, what channels are getting passed to the beam?

Hi guys, If i am watching a 5.1(netflix default audio option) show/movie through the beam ONLY - what audio channels will the beam pass? Will the rear surround channels be lost? Or does it somehow con...

Option to DISABLE Airplay or restrict access

Since recent software update and Airplay support seems anyone on same wlan as my sonos can 'takeover' the system from YouTube/iOS devices to play whatever they are listening to, whilst its great that...

Beam ARC LG TV Compatibility

I have the Beam, and at some point will be getting a LG TV model 49UK7550PTA. On the specs sheet for the TV, it says the ARC HDMI port is "Designed to work with compatible LG Audio only". So, does tha...

customer support?

Has anyone else noticed how bad the customer support has become at SONOS? When I first bought into SONOS years ago, support was fast and well I said then that it was "awesome". Today I have been on h...

Badges

• Badge
    JMMac earned the badge Meet and greet
  • Badge
    sdafforn earned the badge Meet and greet
  • Badge
    MBoz earned the badge Meet and greet
  • Badge
    gbranam863 earned the badge Almost Famous
  • Badge
    Sonos L earned the badge Meet and greet
View all "Badges"

Top liked

What's going on?

Topics
Replies
Members

Recently online

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings