Support Windows 8 RT for Surface Tablet and Windows Phone 8 for Mobile Devices

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

941 replies

Six months ago you posted that you're not ready to share details at this time. When will there be more information as to the launch of a Surface RT app for Sonos?

If you are not planning a RT app, then how hard would it be to simply inform us? Or if you are, even if it's not yet ready, a simple acknowledgement would not go amiss!     
Still waiting for a windows phone app, hope it will arrive in the Windows store soon! 
+1 for support for Xbox Music!
Sonos, please make a Windows 8 app and a windows Phone app. We are many that need it desperately!
Sonos please get Windows phone 8 and surface apps so we can use our new speakers!
Userlevel 1
Please Sonos! Get us a Windows Phone 8 App!! Is there anything we can do to help this along. It has been six months since your official comment: "the direction we're headed is a good one".
I also just purchased a Sonos and surprised there is no apps for the Surface Tablet...any updates?
Are you going to support windows phone 8 for Mobile Devices or not??  I would appreciate a clear answer on this. 
Are you going to support windows phone 8 for Mobile Devices or not??  I would appreciate a clear answer on this. 
yes please, a status update would be nice
What's the status... please show some consideration to your customers... Thanks in advance
Userlevel 2
I really wonder if any application is been developed, another 6 months not hearing anything seems a long time. 
I would like to have a Sonos controller for my new Surface... we are waiting for it in France too. Merci.
Userlevel 2
Reading through these 150+ comments I think everybody would REALLY appreciate an official update from Sonos. I think it's very strange that NO single comment is being provided for the last 6 months. At least join the conversation Sonos with your users. That's the least you can do.
Come on!??? Windows phone and surface rt!
My friend showed me his new Sonos soundsystem, yesterday. I was really impressed! As l noticed that you doesn't support Windows Phone and  Windows RT I'm very disapointed. I can't belive that. Windows Phone and Windows tablets has become very popular and are not new anymore. you still not support these devices! I definitely wait with buying your product until you bring an app for Windows Phone and Windows RT.
Badge
Still waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting... you are not nice people!
Shame on Sonos.
When will the app be available?
I need an app for my Windows phone and for my surface
Want one badly but won't be buying until RT and WP8 supported, sorry.
Is this a joke?

Still no application for Windows phone or Windows rt????
Sonos could buy the code for the phonos app, fix it and deploy it as native sonos... Minimal effort required I'd guess.
sonos - come on - this is 'under consideration'.  just do the market research - growing market share with a demo of higher income users who are more likely to use sonos products.  build this app before my money goes completely to waste. 
Absolutely disgusted with the customer service from sonos.... Completely baffled as to why this issue was not resolved years ago!.... just bought 3 sonos products this xmas and since found out my nokia lumia doesn;t have the required controller app available. having found that this was an issue i've had a quick google and found out people have been begging for this since 2011 and the last official response was 6 months ago with still no end in sight! laughable customer service , needless to say All 3 products are going back in the box for a full refund. shocking....