Support Windows 8 RT for Surface Tablet and Windows Phone 8 for Mobile Devices

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

941 replies

Userlevel 2
Please release a Windows Store Sonos App! Sonos isn't that cool anymore since my Surface arrived!
In addition to a Sonos app, any plans for them to support the PlayTo functionality?
Add me to the list. Love my Sonos set up but also love my Surface. Its a pain to have to go to my PC when roaming the house 🙂
Missing this badly.
i also need the rt app badly thx
I hope Sonos release an application in the Windows Apps store soon. Also, is there any plan to add support for Microsoft's Xbox music service.
Need a Windows 8, Windows RT app - SOON Thanks
As as SONOS showroom owner in San Jose, I need this so the four important platforms are addressed, IOS, Android, Windows 7 and Windows 8. The beauty of the SONOS platform is its cross-platform fluidity. The new Microsoft platform is a keeper. It's only a matter of degree as far as its success. Cheers, James
When is a Windows 8 application available? Can we be added to a list? I would prefer not to go down the road of some other products where it is promised but a year later no results. So I need to know if continue to invest into Sonos or move on to another platform. I love the Sonos but it needs to work with Windows. That is a given. I think a few issues are DLNA certification and ability to push content from Windows Music to Sonos Players the same way content such as music, video, photos, etc. are pushed from desktop to xbox to tv, etc. Thanks, Gary in San Diego
Userlevel 1
would it be so hard to just compile an ARM version of the Windows controller as a stopgap for Surface users? That would at least give some headroom for a Modern app to get built and published to the Windows Store.
Can't believe it's not there yet...
I am mainly and Android user (and past iOS) and have just purchased a Surface tablet. It is early but so far I am very impressed with the hardware and operating system. The only thing missing is support for some of my favorite apps like Sonos. Please strongly consider development! Thanks.
Please do this. Any app written for Windows RT will run on Windows 8. I'm a happy Sonos customer but now that I'm moving all of my PCs to Windows 8, the lack of a native Windows 8 app for Sonos is a problem.
Put me down as wanting and waiting too.
Userlevel 1
+++++1 Badly needed. My new Surface is crying out for a Sonos App