Welcome to Ask a question

Not sure where to post? Ask your question here.

906 Topics

Connect outside?
Question

I am trying to decide if it is appropriate to house a Sonos connect outside and if so if there is a weatherproof case available.

Organizing Local Music

Greetings! I am new to Sonos and just got a Sonos Connect-Amp and am loving it. Amazingly simple setup and all is well as far as sound and ease of use, but I'm running into some issues curating my...

No Imported Playlists
Question

I've been having dropout issues with songs ending haphazardly so I decided to rebuild my Sonos system from scratch. I installed a brand new Sonos Bridge, added all my Sonos speakers and selected my iT...

How are the 'Line-In Source Level' settings used?
Question

I've recently splurged on some SONOS equipment (2 x Play:5 + Sub, 2 x Play:1, 1 x Play:5, Connect), and I'm finding my way around it. It's all working pretty well and the sound quality is impressive,...

Will sonos app on IOS work with Google wifi and extenders?
Question

I am thinking about purchasing google wifi and extenders but I had issues in the past with the sonos app when connected to the extended wifi vs the main wifi. Is this problem resolved or not an issue...

Hidden rooms

My sonos keeps switching to rooms currently hidden

Sonos & Plex
Question

I recently bought a SONOS Sub and Playbar and because i have a fairly big I-tunes library i tried to combine those 2. Because my I-tunes lib contained over 40.000 nrs it didn't work and i contacted th...

HELP! Playlist changes songs mid song when it shouldn't
Question

Does anyone have trouble if listening to their Sonos via their iPhone/ipad music and not a separate extension like I heart Radio with the playlists changing songs when it should NOT change songs? I am...

Connect with Quad amp + preamp
Question

Hi. I have recently bought a play:5 and love it so much I want to connect it up to the rest of my system. I have a Linn Sondek LP12 turntable that is connected to a Quad 44 pre amp and a Quad 405 po...

Network combining play 1 and connect
Question

Can I create a network that has a connect and a play 1 on the same network? I would like to use the line in of the connect to play through speakers located elsewhere in the house

Play at only works with music, not TV

Playbar randomly stopped working with TV. Diagnostics number: 7326436

Wireless AP change, no eth port on AP
Question

Hi, I have the playbar and it has worked seemlessly until i changed my wireless access point, as this is a GSM unit it does not have an ethernet port, can you advise on how to change the playbar onto...

Cannot add CONNECTs and CONNECT AMPs to system after "Factory reset" of system
Question

After internet provider decided to exchange the router, I began having issues with the SONOS system falling out (sound disappeared for a couple of seconds) and I decided to perform factory reset of ev...

Playbar Location: Flat vs Mounted in Recessed Wall?
Question

See attached of the opening underneath the TV which was designed for another playbar - its opening is 5" in height. Therefore, currently the only placement option is laying flat. Will this work if pl...

Recent update has total messed up speaker control
Question

After recently updating my sonos, i am unable to find spotify under 'add services' let alone log in to in. The list of my speakers is very glitchy and sometimes won't even find some of them. Am not ha...

Sub limit?
Question

Hi! I'm new to this and am building a house. My plan is to have speakers around the whole house and was wondering if there was a limit to how many subs can be grouped together with everything else? I...

Placing Playbar in a cabinet

I have ordered a new tv stand and was wondering if it would be ok to put the playbar in the middle section of this stand.Has anyone else done this and does it effect the sound. Thanks.

Firetv & Sonos
Question

Hi all , I am new to this forum and have noticed a thread regaŕding FireTv having no sound with Sonos, irrespective of which audio setting I choose on FireTv I have no sound on Sonos, please advise.

Firmware update error 11 (Unknown) on SONOS S5
Question

I've an old SONOS S5 which I haven't used in quite a while. When I tried to set it up I had to perform a factory reset because it was used before in a different setup. This seemed to have worked. I co...

Playbase and LG Magic remote
Question

I am unable to connect playbase with LG magic remote. Any guidance?

Sonos via computer / controller speakers
Question

Sorry if there is a posted answer I missed in a search. And, I suspect I know the answer to my question, but I thought I'd confirm what I think. I have Sonos speakers all over the house, but not one...

How to set up a speaker using a wifi extender

I own a care home and have set up a speaker in the reception area using the ethernet. I want another speaker in the dining room but it won't connect to my wifi extender. How do I install this speake...

Play 5 has dropped out

I have a system with a a playbar 3 play ones and a Play 5. the play 5 has dropped out. not on the controller anymore. I have tried setting up with ethernet cable to no avail. Still can't find it on th...

Music library maximum tracks or folders
Question

Music library has suddenly started missing artists

pairing tv remote
Question

my sound bar is not pairing with my samsung 9000 suhd tv remote. Any ideas on how to get it to work?

Badges

View all "Badges"

Top liked

What's going on?

Topics
Replies
Members

Recently online