Welcome to Ask a question

Not sure where to post? Ask your question here.

1345 Topics

Connect sonos playbar/sub to connext amp with speakers
Answered

How do I connect sonos playbar/sub to connext amp with speakers

Speakers appearing and disappearing
Question

Number 339374138. Speakers disappear from the list. And then appear again some time later. Sometimes some speakers fall out of groups and stop playing. Changed my wifi router some time ago ... not su...

3 ceiling speakers set-up
Question

I'd like to wire 3 ceiling speakers up to a new Sonos amp (a pair for my bedroom plus, a single stereo speaker (ideally) or a single mono speaker for my ensuite). Does anyone know if this is possible?

Sonos sound skipping in and out. Terrible

For the last few days,I am having troubles with sound on speakers conection This has just started. if I am watching movie or listening to music. I am getting bad Sonos App updates through phones, tabl...

Wifi Extenders/Boosters
Answered

I am using different Sonos products throughout my house. I recently added Wifi extenders/boosters in order to improved overall Wifi performance. What I have found, however, is that when the device (...

Can I control ceiling speakers individually connected to the amp?
Answered

Hi, I have a Sonos Amp connected under my TV. Down stairs I have 3 ceiling speakers (two in that room (Living Room) and one in the dining room) and one upstairs in the bathroom. They are wire connecte...

Chromecasting video from phone to projector and audio to Sonos

Hello, I've just bought a Sonos beam today, I'm a bit disappointed that it doesn't have Bluetooth. I want to watch some sport using NowTV and a projector. I have a chromecast connected to the project...

Sub Location
Answered

I have installed my sub in a cabinet designed for it below the tv and beam. Is putting it in this space affect the sound? Or damage the Sub?

Sound from TV Dropping In and Out When Grouped
Question

When grouping the TV sound on my Sonos Beam and speakers connected to my Sonos Amp, the sound drops in and out on the sleakers connected to my Sonos Amp. The Sonos Beam does not have any issues. My di...

playbar
Question

So I hooked up my playbar to my Sharp Aquos TV setting and satellite is set to PCM. I can play DVD and the playbar works ! I tried TV it wont. I switched the HDMI cable to where DVD was it doesnt work...

Sonos and LG 2009
Answered

Hello guys, i've got some true problems with my new Sonos Beam and my old (?) LG 32LH2000. I haven't HDMI/ARC on my tv (just 2 HDMI) and i've tried with the optical adaptor (found in the box) as sugge...

What TVs successfully sync audio w/ Beam?

Exchanging my TCL Roku for a TV that will sync up with the Beam. Success stories?

Surround Sound
Answered

Can a SonosOne and Play1 be used together with a Playbar for surround sound?

Airplay
Answered

Below are two statements I read on the Sonos website that seem completely contradictory. Any clarification would be greatly appreciated. Part 1 Enjoy AirPlay 2 on your entire Sonos system. Even thoug...

Rooms grouping automatically
Question

1 sonos 1 in bedroom, 1 surround in living room, not able to play different music in each room, they group automatically, doesn't matter if i said "play... on bedroom" both rooms start to play (group...

PLAYBAR CONNECT TO A ROUTER, OR BUY A BOOST CONNECT TO A ROUTER MAKE PLAYBAR FREE TO A ETHEMET CABLE, WHICH WAY IS BETTER?

IF I CONNECT A BOOST TO A ROUTER, IT MEANS I DON'T NEED USE EHEMET CABLE CONNECT PLAYBAR TO A ROUTER, MY SONOS SYSTEM CAN WORK WITH THE SONOS WIFI,RIGHT?

Switching inputs
Answered

Is there any way to switch back to listening to the tv after listening to music without your phone? If someone asks Alexa to play music, then wants to watch tv, you have to go find your phone to switc...

Connecting Sony Ultra short throw projector to Sonos

Trying to connect my Sony LSPX-P1to my Sonos. I've got 5:1 in the lounge which is where I'd MUCH rather have the projector outputting audio - currently it comes out through a pokey little built in sp...

AMP

Bonjour, déjà possesseur de plusieurs produits SONOS, je me pose la question d'acquérir le dernier ampli AMP. Est-ce qu'il me permettra d'écouter mes anciens vinyls sur ma vielle platine et mes encein...

Can't log out

For some reason the account listed on the app on my phone is for my husband. I have no idea how this happened and neither does he. He doesn't know his password. I need to switch to my account on th...

Sonos Playbar Not being shown in Spotify premium app
Question

Sonos Playbar with Sub not being shown in spotify app in the devices available option. I have added the service also from the sonos app. google home mini is shown in the spotify app. my laptop is also...

App Administrator Permissions

I love my Sonos system but seem to have trouble with new users messing up the queue. Are there any plans to make the app have admin and guest permissions. I think it would be great if you could set it...

Sonance amp acting weird with Sonos

We have a Sonos Connect running through a Sonance DSP amplifier that feeds two zones through a passive volume control. Has anyone used the SonArc software with Sonance DSP amps and ran into the proble...

Spotify Daily Mix

I would like to use Spotify Daily Mix as my Sonos alarm. How can i do that?

Popping sound - new connect amp w sonance amp

My speakers in ceiling are making Random popping sounds at sporadic times. Specifically noticeable when no music is playing. The system is 2 weeks old. Brand new sonance amp connected w 6 speakers w 3...

Badges

View all "Badges"

Top liked

What's going on?

Topics
Replies
Members

Recently online

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings