Skip to main content
Question

Audio synchronization issue

• 19 June 2024
  • 0 replies

I've got two systems. System one: LG TV (LG65SK9000PUA), Arc, and two Era 100.

System two: Samsung TV (uncertain on the model) with an arc, and a firestick.

On system one, the audio is behind. TV audio sync slider is all the way to the left. I've restarted the DirecTV stream device (Gemini Air which is a Chromecast like device). So far, nothing has fixed this. Upon searching in the forums, I've found numerous posts about this particular issue.

I did a chat with support, but that didn't accomplish anything. I mentioned the posts in the forum about this issue. The audio on system one is always out of sync regardless of whether I watch TV through the DirecTV stream device or use the DirecTV app on the firestick. No problem with watching TV on system two. 

At this point, I've reached out to DirecTV who has supposedly refreshed things on their end and had me restart the streaming device several times. Nothing changed with that, and I've reached out to Sonos support and nothing has changed on that end either.

Does this really come down to the TV model? I hope I'm not just imagining that the audio is out of sync, but I don't know what else I can do at this point.

0 replies

Be the first to reply!