Answered

Resolved - Pandora Unable to Browse or asking for Authorization Code

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

106 replies

ahh. Bruce!! - - thanks for posting the link.. been trying to figure this out for a while and found this thread.  thx you all!  hope to get back up and running soon… need that activation code to get back to my routine.

https://status.sonos.com/

Badge +1

Seems Sonos has an outage, as for code it would have been authorized once you logged into Pandora, but Sonos isn’t responding. 

Just started happening on my system as well. Saw that someone else asked about this 4 months ago and the thread is now closed to comments. Does that mean there is a solution? https://en.community.sonos.com/music-services-and-sources-228994/pandora-asks-for-activation-code-6832756

This is so frustrating.  Same here.  No activation code to be found on my app or my Mac.  After many failed attempts, I removed my pandora account and when I went to add it again, it still was prompting me to activate the account with no activation code.  

I’ve LOVED my sonos system for 6 years now.  And ever since they announced they were phasing out the technology and then they took it back after negative feedback… I’ve been having problems with my system.

Wait until Pandora fixes the issue. Once the issue is fixed by them, you’ll be able to use Pandora as normal. 

Badge +1

I’m unable to play Pandora from my Sonos trying using either my iPhone or computer.

Keeps asking for reauthorization, but neither device displays an authcode I can input.  I can log in and play Pandora fine other places including the devices I use to control Sonos.

Same here.  It was working for about an hour and a half, then stopped again.  Now it’s asking for reauthorization same as yours.  No authorization code is available for me either.  Frustrating.