Answered

Sonos will not skip songs with alexa

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

81 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Doesn't work. This is a problem for a lot of people now. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hi All

Can you please Disable then Enable the Sonos skill in the Alexa App as a first step and let us know if the problem persists.

Userlevel 1

Problem is back again. Issue was resolved for a short while. Let us know what to do SONOS.

Userlevel 1

Hey bamra74, I just deleted my Sonos app from my phone and added it back. The issue has been resolved. I have an android. Last night I checked for an app update and it said my app was up to date. Obviously this was wrong. Hope this helps.

PS disappointed with sonos lack of response.

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Very annoying just spent 2 hours on the phone and nothing said it was due of my Sky Q box really it was working fine up till 10am. Reading on the forum the question to look for is won’t skip track, a lot of customers are having the same problem. Sonos fix this now we have paid £2000 for all your equipment 

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

I’ve have tried everything but my devices will not skip tracks or if I ask Alexa to play my songs when a track has finished it will not play the next song?????