Answered

Sonos Arc Height Channels

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

59 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Anybody recommend good test material for tweaking the new setting?

Userlevel 7

Thanks for the info. I requested this update a long time ago via emailing theCEO. Do you notice a big difference in height effects?

Yes, there is a VERY noticeable difference. Adding this feature will be a game-changer for the Arc.

Badge +4

Thanks for the info. I requested this update a long time ago via emailing theCEO. Do you notice a big difference in height effects?

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @Shimmer BFF 

If you did a manual update, that was just the app - you’ll need to do another manual update for the system. Then, you’ll see it next to surround level in the Arc’s settings under System.

Badge +4

I just updated the S2 App. Where is the slider for the height channel volume located? I don't see it anywhere. Thanks

Userlevel 7

I figured out a trick to edit the space back in. After you edit the space, type at least one letter at the end of the post. Then delete the letter and Save Changes. The space should remain.

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Thanks for the feedback, @GuitarSuperstar!

On another note, if anyone has noticed the occasional missing space (that we can’t edit back in - we’ve tried), we have reported the issue to Insided.

Apologies for the delay - I was waiting until today as I can now say that the S2 update that just came out todaydoes include this new feature.

Userlevel 7

Nice work, Sonos! I have the Height Audio turned up to +10 and I already notice a huge difference with the height channels. MUCH more convincing!

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @Shimmer BFF 

Thanks for your post!

Apologies for the delay - I was waiting until today as I can now say that the S2 update that just came out today does include this new feature.