New Google Assistant SiriusXM integration not supported?

• 7 November 2019
  • 85 replies

Show first post

85 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hi folks,

Currently SiriusXM isn’t one of the music services you can use Google Assistant on Sonos with for voice control. You can take a look at this page for the supported services. 

While I can’t comment on possible future releases, I’ll be happy to add the voices here to a feature request to add SiriusXM voice support to Google Assistant on Sonos. 

I’m experiencing the same problem and I see this issue is a month old. I’m new to Sonos. Do they respond to these threads???

another Sonos failure

Badge +1

Plus 1.

I just spent ridiculous amount of time on the phone with GOOGLE HOME SUPPORT. They donèt have a clue about this. Be nice if it was fixed. Works great on Alexa. Might have to switch back :(.

Same problem here. It acts like it is going to play and at the last second it says not supported.

What’s the deal - Just switched to Google assistant from Alexa and Google keeps telling me Sirius not supported. This needs to be fixed ASAP or I’m sending back all of my Google mini’s.  

I am hav ing the same problem.  Just bought the Sonos today thinking the integration with google would be so nice on a great speaker.  Disappointing I can use it the way I want to.

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Any update on this?  When will we be able to stream SiriusXM on Sonos One via Google Assistant?  It works fine on Google Home, why not Sonos One?

Yep - I guess Google hasn't updated Assistant yet to reflect SiriusXM's recent Sonos integration

Userlevel 1
Badge

same issue here as well