Answered

Resolved - Pandora Unable to Browse or asking for Authorization Code

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

106 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

I’m having the same issue.  Have uninstalled and reinstalled app but no luck.  Powered off sonos and restarted.   Still no activation code.   

Userlevel 2

I’m going with a wonky update that may take them a few to fix.  IHeart radio or Sirius for now...

Badge

I lost Pandora on my Sonos and guess what? Same thing!

Then it says to just “open product” and it will display activation code. NOT.

same issue here. anyone with a solution?

I have the exact same problem. Unplugged my Sonus to move it, plugged it back in, prompted  me to upgrade and after the upgrade when I tried to connect to Pandora it takes me to pandora.com asking me for an activation code - the activation code is no where to be found.

same issue

same issue here! we have tried from mobile and pc for both sonos and pandora apps. nada

Suspiciously the Pandora app updated on my husband’s and my phone yesterday.  Pandora stopped playing this afternoon on our Sonos.

Userlevel 2

Ooooppss. I just posted this question again. Sorry guys.  Must have been an update issue on sonos or pandora end. Might take em a few to fix it...

Same issue. I have been trying to deal with this for a couple of hours now.  It’s very frustrating.  Can someone please help!?!?

Same here, where is this activation code??

I’m unable to play Pandora from my Sonos trying using either my iPhone or computer.

Keeps asking for reauthorization, but neither device displays an authcode I can input.  I can log in and play Pandora fine other places including the devices I use to control Sonos.

Same here, hopefully an answer will be coming from somewhere.

I am trying to add Pandora to Sonos and it keeps pointing me to a page where I am supposed to enter an activation code which does not exist. Sonos does not provide any such activation code.

Jeez if anyone finds an answer to this please post it.  So frustrating.  Glad to come on here and see that it is not just me having issues.

Same exact issue as above.

lost Pandora. Deleted App. Started over by re downloading Sonos App to IPhone to play Pandora. Sonos asking for Pandora code. There is no code.

Tried unsuccessfully about 10 times.

Help please!

Same here.  Had to remove pandora.  Cannot install.  Requesting activation code but can not obtain one.  What a mess. 

I am trying to re setup my sonos system and am unable to setup pandora.  It is asking for an activation code, but the code is not shown in the PC or mobile app when trying to setup pandora.  Where do I get the code?

I have the same problem. Mine was set up but stopped working. I uninstalled the app and when I reinstalled it, it asked for an activation code. I can still tell Alexa to play Pandora on the Sonos speaker but I can’t do it from my phone. 

Userlevel 1
Badge

Same here. I removed Pandora since it was having issues connecting and playing normally. Now this garbage is happening. I can’t find a code to activate Pandora. 

Userlevel 1

I am trying to re setup my sonos system and am unable to setup pandora.  It is asking for an activation code, but the code is not shown in the PC or mobile app when trying to setup pandora.  Where do I get the code?

Badge +2

Working again...

Badge +2

This link shows Pandora down:

https://status.sonos.com/

THAT is a handy link. thanks!

This link shows Pandora down:

https://status.sonos.com/

Same problem here was working then stopped and can no longer browse any pandora stations or deauthorize account 

Badge

I, also get an error message of “Unable to Start Service”.  This is only regarding Pandora.  Spotify, etc., all working.