Class Action Suit over the destruction of the controller app, rendering many of the customers' products useless

• 22 May 2024
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

I refer you toi the forum for volumes of details about this complete breakdown of the SONOS products through gross negligence.

5 replies

I suggest you consult a lawyer before making the threat in public.  Your suggestion will be brought down to Earth very quickly. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

I refer you toi the forum for volumes of details about this complete breakdown of the SONOS products through gross negligence.

You refer ‘who’, exactly?  You mention ‘class action’ in the heading but not in the text — are you launching this class action  ?  If not, what are you saying here ??   This seems a fairly pointless post, and I would suggest there is nothing to see here.  

You refer ‘who’, exactly?  You mention ‘class action’ in the heading but not in the text — are you launching this class action  ?  If not, what are you saying here ??   This seems a fairly pointless post, and I would suggest there is nothing to see here.  

In all the years I’ve been here, through every serious and/or trivial slight foisted upon Sonos owners, for everything from network problems to the S1/S2 split and the CR100 debacle, the number of times a class action lawsuit was threatened numbers in the hundreds, if not thousands.  The number of times an actual class action suit was attempted, meaning actually filed?  Once.  And the class consisted of a single owner (He lost, by the way). 

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Just dont buy sonos again and rate 1 STAR

This level of corporate malfeasance is pretty much unprecedented IMO. How can they retroactively brick products people paid for with forced updates they know are bad?