Answered

No sound coming out of sonos Era300 when connected to Sony PS-LX310BT Turntable via bluetooth

• 19 November 2023
  • 79 replies

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

79 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

I see that the issue I have is quite a general problem. I hope they will take some action to fix it promptly because I don't understand why it has been working without any issues for several months, and suddenly, nothing. It seems they made a mistake in the update. I hope for a quick resolution, and at the moment, I still haven't received any response from them! Its a SHAME! 700€ in a system that doesnt work! 

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi @Keterelyon 

Thanks - we are investigating.

I know that you are also dealing with the same issue in another post, but I would like guidance on my problem Here, please? it's starting to take a really long time, and everything dates back to November 17th. There must be something To check with an update... where are you in the investigations? What avenues are you exploring? We would like to know more. Thx

Hey Sonos, any update on this issue? It shouldn’t take that long to fix a critical yet basic connectivity issue…

Userlevel 1

I reported the issue on Monday, November 20 and the rep “elevated” the request to level 2 tech support. I also directed them to this exact forum thread and they thanked me for pointing out that the issue may be more widespread.

I got an email from level 2 today with a link to schedule a callback from them. After clicking through every day until early April and not finding any open times for a callback, I responded to the email and told them it seemed odd I wouldn’t be able to get support for more than 6 months. Here is the response I received:

I apologize you wouldn’t be able to find an appropriate date to receive the callback.

And I also want to thank you for reporting this issue. We have found that this particular error is cause after the latest update R6, we appreciate you have contact us and let us know about it. In this case, our engineering team is investigating the issue, however we don’t have an ETA to share at the moment.

I’m not sure what “R6” refers to, but other threads have suggested a software update as the cause of this issue. I’ll post again if anything else comes along.