Question

UK voucher code for Echo dot

• 16 October 2017
  • 64 replies

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

64 replies

I’ve used the voucher code and got Echo dot for £25. It worked for me on amazon UK
Email received today with promotional offer on Echo dot for existing Sonos customers. However, this does not seem to be valid for customers in the UK. Is there another code to use? or is this offer exclusively for Sonos customers in the US?
Userlevel 2
Offer worked for me Ordered on Wednesday delivered on Thursday. FYI I was already an Amazon Prime user maybe that made a difference?
Userlevel 2
Email received today with promotional offer on Echo dot for existing Sonos customers. However, this does not seem to be valid for customers in the UK. Is there another code to use? or is this offer exclusively for Sonos customers in the US?
@Mike_265 how long ago was that if you don’t mind my asking?

This is the response I just got:
We are no longer issuing codes for the Amazon Dot promotion. All existing codes can be used before 11:59 p.m. (PT) October, 29, 2017 or while promotional supplies last. If you would like to sign up to receive exclusive offers from Sonos in the future, you can do so at http://www.sonos.com

Havn't received an email but followed the Twitter @sonusupport route and had the code within a few hours 😃, Echo on its way...
Worked for me in the UK. Already have an Echo. Added the code and had a dot delivered today half price - seemed silly not to. Have it next to my playbar for a bit if radio in the morning :D I don't suppose you could get me another code could you please? If you have another serial number?
Worked for me in the UK. Already have an Echo. Added the code and had a dot delivered today half price - seemed silly not to. Have it next to my playbar for a bit if radio in the morning 😃
Don't suppose anyone has a spare code. I'd like to purchase another DOT... Thanks in advance
Yes, twitter works, just DM @sonossupport with your sonos ID number and login email address and they will sort a code within a day.
Userlevel 5
Badge +11
I had a small bonus, no idea why? My wife ordered me the dot on her Prime account, using the code Sonos sent me. She got a £30 discount! Very pleased with that! Thank you Sonos/Amazon!
Badge
@sonossupport ?
Userlevel 1
Badge +1
Did you DM @Sonos or @SonosSupport ?
Badge
I also sent a DM on Twitter, got code 10 mins later, echo dot on order no problems
Thank you Sonos !
i sent them a DM with my sonos id and email on twitter....sent me a code a couple of hours after :)

Thanks - Will give that a go
"Send me Company Product Information" is ticked, but no email received :( i sent them a DM with my sonos id and email on twitter....sent me a code a couple of hours after 🙂
"Send me Company Product Information" is ticked, but no email received 😞
Userlevel 3
Badge +2
Received my email with code just after 9am UK time. Already redeemed on Amazon.co.uk and it worked no problem.
I got a code but it didn't work 😞 Not sure who to contact as it has come from a noreply address. try twitter/facebook under their contact us link at the bottom of the page. i couldnt find an email address or phone number.
Out of curiosity, would someone be kind to donate a working UK code.

Many thanks in advance.
Userlevel 4
Badge +8
Unique code worked for me in the U.K.
Userlevel 2
I got a code but it didn't work 😞 Not sure who to contact as it has come from a noreply address.
Likewise.
Userlevel 1
Badge +1
Not sure if it is a generic code but try E7DB-JXC8CA-X2R7WW

Thanks, but it says "The promotional code you entered is not valid."
Not sure if it is a generic code but try E7DB-JXC8CA-X2R7WW