Question

UK voucher code for Echo dot

• 16 October 2017
  • 64 replies

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

64 replies

I too also checked Email Options and I’m ticked however no code.

Bizarre
Userlevel 1
Badge +1
I've changed it now....might be too late though?
In my profile, under "Email Options", I have "Send me Company Product Information" unchecked...

Does this mean I won't get a code emailed to me? If so, is it now too late to change that?

Check it quickly ?
Userlevel 1
Badge +1
In my profile, under "Email Options", I have "Send me Company Product Information" unchecked...

Does this mean I won't get a code emailed to me? If so, is it now too late to change that?
Userlevel 1
Badge +1
Yes, already had one which is set up and controlling the sonos, just bought another at discount (seemed silly not to at £24.99!)

Excellent 🙂
Not received any code or any SONOS promos or literature, have checked profile within my account and can’t see where to set it to receive info.
Just got the email with code, followed link to amazon.co.uk, added echo dot to cart, used promo code, £25 discount applied, dot arriving tomorrow ??

That's good to know!

Did you already have an Echo at all? I'm thinking maybe this email is being targeted to Sonos users who don't already have an Echo device in their Amazon account? Or (hoepfully) it's just a staggered send-out and I've still to get mine...

Yes, already had one which is set up and controlling the sonos, just bought another at discount (seemed silly not to at £24.99!)
Userlevel 1
Badge +1
Just got the email with code, followed link to amazon.co.uk, added echo dot to cart, used promo code, £25 discount applied, dot arriving tomorrow ??

That's good to know!

Did you already have an Echo at all? I'm thinking maybe this email is being targeted to Sonos users who don't already have an Echo device in their Amazon account? Or (hoepfully) it's just a staggered send-out and I've still to get mine...
Userlevel 1
Badge +1
Still waiting for mine, hopefully the UK issues will be sorted by the time I get it!
I've just tried the code that was sent to me - doesn't work on Amazon.co.uk - there is a shop now link on the email too which takes you through to the US Amazon site. You cannot order the echo dot for the UK from the US either.
i haven't received a code yet, but the verge is saying the code is for UK, US and Germany so im hopeful :)

https://www.theverge.com/2017/10/17/16489516/sonos-25-dollar-coupon-amazon-echo-dot-sale
I was hoping to find out about this too - we already pay more for Sonos and Echo dots in the UK - would be nice for us to get a discount code too!