Question

UK voucher code for Echo dot

• 16 October 2017
  • 64 replies

Email received today with promotional offer on Echo dot for existing Sonos customers. However, this does not seem to be valid for customers in the UK. Is there another code to use? or is this offer exclusively for Sonos customers in the US?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

64 replies

Badge
I also sent a DM on Twitter, got code 10 mins later, echo dot on order no problems
Thank you Sonos !
Userlevel 1
Badge +1
Did you DM @Sonos or @SonosSupport ?
Badge
@sonossupport ?
Userlevel 5
Badge +11
I had a small bonus, no idea why? My wife ordered me the dot on her Prime account, using the code Sonos sent me. She got a £30 discount! Very pleased with that! Thank you Sonos/Amazon!
Yes, twitter works, just DM @sonossupport with your sonos ID number and login email address and they will sort a code within a day.
Don't suppose anyone has a spare code. I'd like to purchase another DOT... Thanks in advance
Worked for me in the UK. Already have an Echo. Added the code and had a dot delivered today half price - seemed silly not to. Have it next to my playbar for a bit if radio in the morning 😃
Worked for me in the UK. Already have an Echo. Added the code and had a dot delivered today half price - seemed silly not to. Have it next to my playbar for a bit if radio in the morning :D I don't suppose you could get me another code could you please? If you have another serial number?
Email received today with promotional offer on Echo dot for existing Sonos customers. However, this does not seem to be valid for customers in the UK. Is there another code to use? or is this offer exclusively for Sonos customers in the US?

Havn't received an email but followed the Twitter @sonusupport route and had the code within a few hours 😃, Echo on its way...
@Mike_265 how long ago was that if you don’t mind my asking?

This is the response I just got:
We are no longer issuing codes for the Amazon Dot promotion. All existing codes can be used before 11:59 p.m. (PT) October, 29, 2017 or while promotional supplies last. If you would like to sign up to receive exclusive offers from Sonos in the future, you can do so at http://www.sonos.com
Userlevel 2
Userlevel 2
Offer worked for me Ordered on Wednesday delivered on Thursday. FYI I was already an Amazon Prime user maybe that made a difference?
I’ve used the voucher code and got Echo dot for £25. It worked for me on amazon UK
Just spoke to Amazon, and they said it was only for people with a linked Amazon Prime Music account. So if they can’t see a Sonos linked to your Amazon account, then no dice.
Hi Sonos. I have had my Sonos Play 5 since December and I didn’t receive a code. Can you send me one please? Thanks
I have 2 play ones and a play three and have had for years but no code and now told there are no more codes. Absolute joke of a company and no customer care at all. Will carefully consider ever buying a sonos product again.
Badge
Hi worked for us we are Amazon prime members if that makes a differance
I used the code on the Sonos email with a link to Amazon and it worked. Got my Dot the next day.
Userlevel 1
I have x6 play-1 was did not get any email on dot offer in the UK.
Have emailed support a few days ago having heard about this online and the offer extended to end of this month. But disappointingly was fobbed off from Sonos Support to say that the offer is no longer and request I sign up to prom deals in the future (which btw my profile is signed up to already!)
I didn't get a code and the Twitter team are now saying they aren't sending any more out. I have 5 Sonos speakers so I'm a bit annoyed at this.

My email code works for me in the uk as a amazon prime member. Ordered and rcvd yesterday. All working with two Play 1s
Not received any code or any SONOS promos or literature, have checked profile within my account and can’t see where to set it to receive info. I haven’t received an email either
Userlevel 1
I didn't get a code and the Twitter team are now saying they aren't sending any more out. I have 5 Sonos speakers so I'm a bit annoyed at this.

Hope Sonos teams are seeing this...
If your gonna offer this promotion to existing Sonos customers, then do it right! Very inconsistent! Some folk are getting this and others not for unknown reason. and when you reach out support teams are saying I can't help you....poor show!
It’s an ‘offer’ - maybe you don’t qualify ?

I suspect it’s linked to amazon, amazon prime & amazon music accounts bring setup and linked...