Question

HomeKit

• 14 September 2016
  • 53 replies

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

53 replies

Badge
Not quite sure i understand with "more going on with your post"?? like what? it's not like i'm trying to convert Sonos into a bread making factory! That reference is as odd as yours!

For now i'll try and integrate it into the Lutron app with my lights and shades but it leaves my ecobee3 thermostat out since it's not supported by Lutron but it is by Homekit...so you can see my dilemma where i'm trying to incorporate all these devices into 1 app but so far either i have to compromise quality or convenience, either way you'd think that in this day in age where technology is moving at light speed they can't just make it work.
Alexa works with Lutron and Ecobee, and soon, Sonos.
Personally, if I were looking to automate my home, I'd pick the voice control hub which is in the forefront of voice control technology and has a history of accommodating the systems I use, rather than the one who makes my phone, but has a history of being closed off and proprietary. Like chicks alludes to, you may wish to look into Amazon if Sonos integration is important to you.