Arc Gen 2 in 2023?

• 24 June 2023
  • 29 replies

Its now 2023, about a year after the previous Arc Gen 2 query was posted and closed, so making a new one. 

Any news/rumours/updates of an ETA?

We thinking by end of this year or most likely 2024?

AjTrek1 10 months ago

Hi

Sonos doesn’t post information about product development nor release dates. Rumors are just what they are…rumors. Not the answer you wanted but why start a rumor about Arc-gen2. 😁

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

29 replies

Oh, 20% or so for a new one (less for demo/ lightlly used).

Userlevel 7

@sonos problems 

If you are in the US  you might consider Bestbuy “open box”. I’ve purchased a Sonos sub as such at 17% off and haven’t had a complaint.

Don’t remember on my Arcs, but certainly both my Subs were open box purchases at Best Buy. Both have worked flawlessly since purchase. IMHO, there’s some value there, most people seem to return items because they can’t figure out how to use them. I am always careful to factory reset any device purchased as a ‘open box’, perhaps as I am paranoid, but it’s easier to add a new device to my system.

Ok, well, no new Arc was announced or released in 2023, so this can be closed or abandoned, whatever happens.  

Hopefully there is at least some news/announcement this year/24 about the next Arc and a thread is created when that happens. 

Thanks all.