Best answer by Edward R
Aside from the advice listed in this thread, if you are encountering playback issues with your Sonos devices, there are a few points you will need to explore. Some sources may seem fine, while others present problems. Often, services can be accessed in slightly different ways, with some methods being more susceptible to disruption, as when compared to others.
Is the issue the fact that your music is being interrupted? Commonly, this can come as a result of wireless interference. Are you perhaps using an incompatible network configuration or hardware that does not meet our system requirements?
Having read the information linked above, if you are still having issues, please post a response in this topic, with the following information:
- What devices do you have?
- Has anything changed on the network?
- Which service(s) are you trying to listen to?
- Is the behaviour always the same?
- Can you recreate it with ease, or is it random?