Answered

Sonos Era 300 speaker won’t connect

Show first post

29 replies

Any update on this? I have 2 era 300s that will not connect to my Wi-Fi. I tried changing every setting on my router with no luck. I have added and removed all other 12 of my Sonos products with no issues, only the 300s won’t connect to Wi-Fi 

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

I have the same exact set-up and issue here! Im beyond frustrated with Sonos right now. I’ve logged 10 hours so far with 2 hours on the phone with inadequate Sonos Tech Support from the Philippines. Been a customer since 2006 but connecting the Era 300 has been the worst experience thus far. About to return to Sonos unless someone else has any clue. 

On a Netgear Nighthawk Mesh network which works fine with my 15 other Sonos products. Maybe there is a bug Sonos needs to fix? 

my Arc, sub, and Era300 are all connected wirelessly , my difficulty was removing my play1s from the app.

are any of yours hardwired?

Badge

I have the same exact set-up and issue here! Im beyond frustrated with Sonos right now. I’ve logged 10 hours so far with 2 hours on the phone with inadequate Sonos Tech Support from the Philippines. Been a customer since 2006 but connecting the Era 300 has been the worst experience thus far. About to return to Sonos unless someone else has any clue. 

On a Netgear Nighthawk Mesh network which works fine with my 15 other Sonos products. Maybe there is a bug Sonos needs to fix? 

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

if you turned off wireless for the arc and and sub be sure to turn it on