Sonos Arc TV sound drops off

• 22 August 2020
  • 58 replies

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

58 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Sorry found it! Was looking at the wrong settings. Fingers crossed this works! Thanks!

Please update us!

Badge +1

Sorry found it! Was looking at the wrong settings. Fingers crossed this works! Thanks!

Badge +1

My IP settings offer DHCP or static no simple?

Badge

Thank you! I'll give this a try. Btw, what does enabling simple IP control do? 

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

It’s under network → home network → IP control

Badge

I just looked through my Sony's settings. I do not think/ I did not find a setting titled/or resembles 'Simple IP Control'. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

I have the same issue. I received my Sonos Arc about 2 weeks ago. Everything was working perfectly for the last week and a half. 

However, my Sonos Arc have dropped/stop playing sounds while connected to my Sony TV (G950). It can play music from the Spotify app, but it will not play sound from the TV if I am watching YouTube or Netflix.

The only way I can fix the sound issue is by restarting my TV.

I have the same issue. I received my Sonos Arc about 2 weeks ago. Everything was working perfectly for the last week and a half. 

However, my Sonos Arc have dropped/stop playing sounds while connected to my Sony TV (G950). It can play music from the Spotify app, but it will not play sound from the TV if I am watching YouTube or Netflix.

I highly suggest you turn on simple IP control in the network settings of the TV. There is a bug with Sony’s implementation of deep sleep that can interfere with Sonos. Simple IP control circumvents this bug. 

Badge