Sonos Arc audio keeps cutting out.

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

205 replies

I have had the same issue with my arc going offline and coming back I have tried changing the hdmi cable , hardwired the arc changed to sonosnet and lastly wifi with no fix . 
the idiots at Sonos can’t help even keep making me do nonsense again and again till I gave up with those morons at Sonos . 
it’s a shame Sonos have hopeless engineers and for the rubbish support that we get without a fix after wasting our time and efforts doing all their stupid R&D . 
I use to promote Sonos and sell them but after this no more because of their idiots whom wasted my time for over a year and not even bothering to do an RMA to my rubbish ARC . 

I have had the same issue with my arc going offline and coming back I have tried changing the hdmi cable , hardwired the arc changed to sonosnet and lastly wifi with no fix . 
the idiots at Sonos can’t help even keep making me do nonsense again and again till I gave up with those morons at Sonos . 
it’s a shame Sonos have hopeless engineers and for the rubbish support that we get without a fix after wasting our time and efforts doing all their stupid R&D . 
I use to promote Sonos and sell them but after this no more because of their idiots whom wasted my time for over a year and not even bothering to do an RMA to my rubbish ARC . 

More likely it’s a TV issue with its version of hardware or CEC protocol - very few ever complain of this issue - I guess the most reported is with some Samsung models of TV’s but I guess any TV can be faulty. I would expect everyone to be complaining if it was the Sonos HT product and myself and Son-in-law (and a few friends) use an Arc and we’ve not encountered the issue mentioned, so I would maybe look closer at it perhaps being the TV.

Hi Ken_Griffths

i had also done that test by disconnecting the hdmi from the tv for a weekend and monitor and it happened so tv is also ruled out. 
it’s been a year plus I have finding a solution because Sonos support sucks and till they don’t open an rma I can’t do much . 

Hi Ken_Griffths

i had also done that test by disconnecting the hdmi from the tv for a weekend and monitor and it happened so tv is also ruled out. 
it’s been a year plus I have finding a solution because Sonos support sucks and till they don’t open an rma I can’t do much . 

Assuming that you’re no longer using SonosNet, what 2.4Ghz channel & channel-width are you currently using with your router? What’s the current SNR reading for your Arc in the Sonos App (Arc room settings - see this Link) and last, but not least, what is your internet download/upload speed average readings from your ISP?

I have recently got the sonos arc

And it has been perfect for about 2 weeks

And i am now having this issue of the odd stop out for a few seconds quite regularly

Diagnostic report: